Jeans Fetish.. Am i the only one?

iLikeHeavyStuff6

iLikeHeavyStuff6
Posted

Hey all. I have a seriously massive fetish for jeans and i can’t explain why? I seem to be the only person i have come across like this and wonder if there are any more at all? I dunno, just something about a tight pair of jeans is so appealing to me! I also have some more sinister kinks that get really ‘dirty’ but i will leave that for another thread..

Posted

I often say a little that pretty much whatever you're into - there's someone else.

And sometimes people get a bit disappointed, think they're special 

Others feel more liberated - and something great about the internet is it makes you feel you're not alone.

I wouldn't say I have a jeans fetish, as such, although I appreciate a good pair of jeans.  However, I did a little look - there's nearly 12,000 clips in the 'jeans fetish' category of clips4sale - that definitely suggests it's a tad common. 

Posted

You're not alone! I also have a massive fetish for jeans. My favourite would be Wrangler jeans. 

Posted
I don’t know if I’d even call that a fetish. Seems like any normal man would enjoy seeing a women filling out a tight pair of jeans!!! Love watching girls “struggle” to pull them up over their voluptuous rear ends.
Posted

I'd have to say the same about a man's ass in a nice pair of jeans

• 1 year later...
beltfetish
Posted

Women in skinny or low rise jeans is super sexy!

• 3 weeks later...
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted (edited)

Low rise bootleg jeans, pointy toed boots underneath and the hint of a thong peeking out over the top, nothing better than that

Edited by Leathercrotchboots
  • 9 months later...
Posted

Yes, I like to wear jeans as well because it can be use as a ripping/torn clothing especially when being tied.

• 1 year later...
Posted

I have a jeans fetish, both wearing jeans myself. And watching women in jeans

• 1 month later...
Posted
I'm the same way I been crossdressing at home since I was a kid I love the no pockets angle jeans I wear the tightest girly ones with a pair of underwear I made that smash my nuts and dick flat it makes my drip cum just watching guy's look
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I think the fetish comes in depending on what you want to do to them jeans. Like shooting loads on them!

Posted

I am very partial to a well filled, tight jean