The best time (alone)

welshslaveboy

welshslaveboy
Posted

Had the best time, alone, ever earlier. I’ve always been interested in self bondage, but never really done much about it. Until today, off I went to a local DIY store to buy a length of thick, industrial chain and some connectors, and back home I rushed with my heart rate going up and up. 

I set myself the task of cleaning the house, but chained, and naked, like I’d been sent the task by my dom. My toes were ***ted a fresh dose of slut red (they looked incredible), I then took the chain and chained my feet together, with just enough of a gap so I could walk. I became instantly aroused at the way my feet looked in bondage, the contrast of my red toes and the metal chain was amazing.

I then set about cleaning the house, on my hands and knees, my chains rattling as I cleaned. What an amazing sounding noise, just the sound of them rattling on the ground got me majorly hot!

Being on all fours, scrubbing, totally naked, it felt so humiliating, my ass on display and my pathetic cock swinging as I crawled. I finished off in the bathroom, I caught a glimpse of my poor feet at this stage, nice and dirty, like every slaves should be.

Ofcourse, this meant I needed to be punished. I took a cane to my ass and soles of my feet, and punished myself for being such a dirty, pathetic little slave.

Oh, and what made it even more humiliating is I filmed bits of it to look back on.

It really was such fun, I’m definitely going to be doing more of it, need to come up with new ideas though! 😂 

welshslaveboy
Posted

I'm totally open to suggestions as to what scenario to try next? The only stipulation is there needs to be a foot element attached to it! :) :)

• 6 months later...
Posted
Hard bastinado daily is what you need especially with feet like yours