My precious source of pleasure

Posted

(I decided to experiment with writing a bit. This little story is based on my main fantasy.)

She was his most treasured possession. He would spend hours taking care of her, keeping her well and beautiful. From brushing her hair, to ***ting her nails. He loved taking care of his darling. And he loved making her feel good.

Tonight, she was sitting on a bed in the bedroom, wearing just a bra and panties, waiting for him to come. When he entered the room, she assumed a kneeling position. He went closer to her, and lifted her chin. "Are you ready, sweetie?", he asked. "Yes, master. I'm so ready.", she answered. He smiled. "Good. Now, let's begin, shall we?" He led her to the bed, and motioned her to lie down. After lying down, he tied her hands to the bed's sides. "I'd like to try something, girl. I've heard the sense of touch is much more sensitive when the sight is blinded." He took out a blindfold, and put it over her eyes. "How do you feel, darling?", he asked, and started rubbing her chest and stomach. "It feels so nice, master." "Good. If you ever feel uncomfortable, always tell me. Your feelings matter the most to me."

He really loved when she felt good and turned on. It was so beautiful for him. He started to slowly massage her body, rubbing her stomach, thighs, and breasts. She started moaning from the pleasure, knowing that he loves her moans. He lowered his head to her, and whispered in her ear. "Let's take the bra off." "Yes.", she replied. He kissed her neck few times, and slowly took the bra off, and stared at her naked breasts for a while. "So beautiful." He started rubbing them, his fingers began circling around her nipples. He gently squeezed them, feeling them getting hard. "Do you like it, girlie?", he asked. "Mmm, yes.", she moaned. He felt her becoming aroused, it was a beautiful feeling. He loved feeling her emotions, and she loved being pampered and feeling good for him. “They look so tasty.”, he said, and started gently sucking on her nipple. She moaned delightfully, a music to his ears. He moved to the other nipple, to give it the same attention, while caressing her body. She felt his every touch, warming up her body.

“Now, your panties are going off too.” He started slowly pulling her panties down, stopping every few seconds to caress her legs, until the panties were hanging just on one of her feet. He lifted her foot with the panties to his face, and sniffed the panties. “Smells delicious.”, he whispered, took them off, and kissed her foot few times. He began kissing her leg all the way up to her vagina. He looked at her now revealed womanhood, and lightly touched it with his finger. He felt her wetness. “Please, master, I want it so bad.”, she moaned. He kissed her clitoris, and started to rub her vagina. Her moans became slightly louder and faster. He watched her reactions, and felt her pleasure. And he loved it. “Should I give it a tongue bath?”, he teased her. “Yes, please. Yes.”, she moaned loudly. He felt another wave of pleasure in his body. He lowered his head between her legs, and kissed her clit again. He started to lick, all over her womanhood at first, and then carefully licking every part. Around the lips, inside the lips, around the clit, and on the clit. He listened to her moans and whimpers, and enjoyed the nice feeling it gave him.

He continued licking her, focusing on stimulating her most sensitive parts. She was close to cumming, and moaned loudly. “Ohhh, I’m so close.”, she whimpered. He felt another rush of pleasure in his body and mind, and started to suck on her clit. Her moans got more intense, and she finally released. “Oh, god, I’m cumming, I’m cumming.” He didn’t stop sucking her clit, making the orgasm longer. She was moaning, whimpering and shaking. He licked up all her fluids, and started kissing her body all the way up to her neck. “How do you feel, sweetie?”, he asked. “So good.”, she replied quietly, still shaking from the orgasm. “You taste really delicious.”, he whispered in her ear, and licked and kissed her neck. He removed the blindfold from her eyes, and untied her hands. “Did you like it, darling?”, he asked. “Yes, I loved it.”, she said. He leaned closer, and kissed her on her lips. A long, passionate kiss. “I love arousing you and making you cum, darling. I love feeding on your feelings. You’re my precious source of pleasure.”

• 3 months later...
Posted

This is so beautifully put together. Will you write more?  I hope you do.  :heart:

Posted
On 11/16/2019 at 2:23 AM, Vandalslut said:

This is so beautifully put together. Will you write more?  I hope you do.  :heart:

Thank you. Maybe I'll write another one soon.