How to Start The Doll Process

Cr****

Posted
It is SUCH a fun and amazing experience, if you have questions I can try to answer. <333
Posted
My advice would be start saving ***, it going to cost alot. It's a never ending project. Research other sites , build a shopping list
Posted
There are many aspects to it. My knowledge is in the hypnokink space. If you want something hypnosis safe then I would suggest secret subject for files. She can help you in on that end.
Posted
It's different for everyone. What about dollifaction interest you?
Posted
Dollification ..would like to see the finished product
DevilBunnyPrincess
Posted
I've also been interested in getting to learn this for a few years now! It seems really awesome!
Posted
How much is all of the dollification materials gonna cost? Handsewing and outfit design arent a problem because im very artistic in that nature.
Posted
9 hours ago, CalUnit4120 said:

There are many aspects to it. My knowledge is in the hypnokink space. If you want something hypnosis safe then I would suggest secret subject for files. She can help you in on that end.

Hypnosis has nothing to do with it 

Posted

I've been active in this for over 20 years.,So have alot of  experience. My DMS are open if you want advice on anything 

Posted
58 minutes ago, Crecendo said:

How much is all of the dollification materials gonna cost? Handsewing and outfit design arent a problem because im very artistic in that nature.

Depends on what you are looking to achieve, The cost varies alot . The picture of me in the red outfit with sunglasses , that is a full body head to toe. Something like that will cost around a thousand dollars ,then outfits and accessories on top. Over the year's I've probably spent into the tens of thousands. Not a cheap kink by any means, like I said it's a never ending project once you start 

Posted
Tens of thousands… im young an dont really have access or retainage to any higher sources of finance.
Posted
But id love to have a passion project that is not only art but self discovery too.
Posted
18 minutes ago, Crecendo said:

Tens of thousands… im young an dont really have access or retainage to any higher sources of finance.

I was  around your age when I first started to properly explore this, I had no *** then either. You start off with the basics and build from there. I still have the same amount of enthusiasm for this as I did at the beginning, that's why it's a never ending project 

Posted
3 hours ago, Chiana said:

I was  around your age when I first started to properly explore this, I had no *** then either. You start off with the basics and build from there. I still have the same amount of enthusiasm for this as I did at the beginning, that's why it's a never ending project 

May I ask what the “basics” are to you?

Posted
6 minutes ago, Bimbokitten39 said:

May I ask what the “basics” are to you?

Most start out female masking, so will look at that first. Basics would be mask ,wig ,breast forms ect. Dollification is a full body . It can go in various directions from latex doll to silicone doll. 

Posted
This is how I am but with 'sharps' (piercings, all the way to suturs, etc). .. Actually that's a reason I'm not exactly sure what I'll be interested in the most, is simply because I haven't had the chance to get into it. Or someone teaching or what have you.
🤎🧷💉✂️🪡🖤
  • 3 months later...
Posted
Be yourself and do what feels right