Spent and sprawled...

Posted

Daddy tamed and used me so well today. He instructed me on what to wear, the type of restraints and also a blindfold. Then he pinned me up against the wall. He ordered me to feel the bulge in his pants because he knows how aroused I become by a man's bulge waiting to burst out for me. I did as he ordered and then, his *** emerged. He hungrily rubbed my clit and pushed his fingers all the way inside me and fucked me this way, while still pinned against the wall. Snatching me by my hair, groping, biting, sucking, growling, grinding and grunting. I couldn't help but to cum all over his hand. Next, he ordered me to kneel down in front of him to suck his beautifully perfect cock. I love the way he throbs in my mouth when I take him deep, swallowing him. "Now...you are to take your panties off, get onto the bed and spread Daddy's pussy. Show me...". The playful little Daddy's girl that I am couldn't help but tease him a little by taking my time to remove my panties but he grew impatient and he snatched them off of me himself. Then he teased her with the head of his cock, slowly inching and sliding into his wet, buzzing pussy. He fucks me so deeply, so desperately, hungrily with eyes full of lust. Finally, he ordered me on top. On top is my favorite aside from when Daddy tops and fucks me. He made me cum twice on top and then he rewarded me with my trophy by releasing himself, cumming deep inside of me. I love it when Daddy marks me and I wear him for the rest of my day...

đź’‹

Posted
13 hours ago, KvngJay said:

Amazing

*smiles* Thank you, friend.