Rituals

Posted
What rituals or protocols do you follow for the start/end of a scene? Do you have protocols with your Dom or sub when you see them? Are these hard to implement? What draws you to this?
Posted
My former Dom always had me kneel in front of him and present my collar to him (with the leash already attached) for him to put it on my neck. Sometimes it stayed in the whole time but if it got in the way of my breathing he would remove it. We didn’t have a ritual for end of scene other than cuddles. He also had a protocol that I was to tell him when I was thirsty and he would decide if I would drink from a glass/water bottle, or if he would give me the water from his mouth. Access to water was never denied of course.
Other protocols I have had include only being allowed to cum in bare feet. (My boyfriend has a foot fetish but also views bare feet as a symbol of lower status.
Some Doms have required that I always ask permission to cum. Or that I wear something specific, or be in a certain pose when they arrive.
I am currently expected to send a good morning text every day.
Protocols can be very easy to implement depending on what they are and how many you try to implement at once. I highly recommend starting small and adding on over time. Make sure the first set of protocols (maybe 2-3 to start) are mastered before incorporating more.
And it should go without saying that both Dom and sub have a say in what the protocols are and both need to consent to them as well as the consequences if a protocol isn’t followed.
Posted
1 hour ago, MinnesotaMinx said:
My former Dom always had me kneel in front of him and present my collar to him (with the leash already attached) for him to put it on my neck. Sometimes it stayed in the whole time but if it got in the way of my breathing he would remove it. We didn’t have a ritual for end of scene other than cuddles. He also had a protocol that I was to tell him when I was thirsty and he would decide if I would drink from a glass/water bottle, or if he would give me the water from his mouth. Access to water was never denied of course.
Other protocols I have had include only being allowed to cum in bare feet. (My boyfriend has a foot fetish but also views bare feet as a symbol of lower status.
Some Doms have required that I always ask permission to cum. Or that I wear something specific, or be in a certain pose when they arrive.
I am currently expected to send a good morning text every day.
Protocols can be very easy to implement depending on what they are and how many you try to implement at once. I highly recommend starting small and adding on over time. Make sure the first set of protocols (maybe 2-3 to start) are mastered before incorporating more.
And it should go without saying that both Dom and sub have a say in what the protocols are and both need to consent to them as well as the consequences if a protocol isn’t followed.

Thank you! ❤️

Posted
As MinnesotaMinx mentioned, any arrangement about rituals and protocols do need to be agreed by both people involved. Being safe, sane and consensual, and with safe word (and its alternative if the sub is gagged) instilled so that it’s possible to stop, for whatever reason, is also important.

One sub that used to visit, loved to have to strip naked just inside the inner front door, shielded by frosted glass from outside, as she felt that by doing so, she was leaving the outside rat race behind, and preparing for what was to happen. The clothes were always to be folded and left on a nearby chair. When done, she stood with head slightly bowed, eyes looking at the floor in front of her, hands held together out in front of her, as though offering, feet together, back erect. The next stage was for her offered wrists to be wrapped in a *** chain, and for her to be led to a point where she could kneel, knees shoulder width apart, chain released so hands could be held in the small of her back, head slightly bowed, back erect. We went through a short mantra together, where she was asked who she was, why she was presenting herself and what she required from this. She liked to be collared at the end of the exchange of words, and then to be inspected, which had its own position.

From having discussed how these were received well before using them, we explored language controls, which were developed over a period of time. She liked the idea and wanted more, as and when the controls started. But all the way through everything, her opinions were important. Things could be tweaked and adjusted because we constantly conversed, and listened to each other. It was ours. It was what we wanted. What we tried, might not have been suitable for, nor liked, by others.

Endings were never looked forward to, but nevertheless an ending wasn’t rushed. It was the aftercare, and a time to begin to reflect, relaxed, and knowing that more thoughts on what had occurred,would be talked about over the next few days. We don’t immediately remember everything that affected us, straight away, so waiting patiently, not rushing to know, was well worth the wait. Time, in all of this, is a great commodity, and shouldn’t be rushed.

Posted
57 minutes ago, CumbriaLeather said:
As MinnesotaMinx mentioned, any arrangement about rituals and protocols do need to be agreed by both people involved. Being safe, sane and consensual, and with safe word (and its alternative if the sub is gagged) instilled so that it’s possible to stop, for whatever reason, is also important.

One sub that used to visit, loved to have to strip naked just inside the inner front door, shielded by frosted glass from outside, as she felt that by doing so, she was leaving the outside rat race behind, and preparing for what was to happen. The clothes were always to be folded and left on a nearby chair. When done, she stood with head slightly bowed, eyes looking at the floor in front of her, hands held together out in front of her, as though offering, feet together, back erect. The next stage was for her offered wrists to be wrapped in a *** chain, and for her to be led to a point where she could kneel, knees shoulder width apart, chain released so hands could be held in the small of her back, head slightly bowed, back erect. We went through a short mantra together, where she was asked who she was, why she was presenting herself and what she required from this. She liked to be collared at the end of the exchange of words, and then to be inspected, which had its own position.

From having discussed how these were received well before using them, we explored language controls, which were developed over a period of time. She liked the idea and wanted more, as and when the controls started. But all the way through everything, her opinions were important. Things could be tweaked and adjusted because we constantly conversed, and listened to each other. It was ours. It was what we wanted. What we tried, might not have been suitable for, nor liked, by others.

Endings were never looked forward to, but nevertheless an ending wasn’t rushed. It was the aftercare, and a time to begin to reflect, relaxed, and knowing that more thoughts on what had occurred,would be talked about over the next few days. We don’t immediately remember everything that affected us, straight away, so waiting patiently, not rushing to know, was well worth the wait. Time, in all of this, is a great commodity, and shouldn’t be rushed.

That was lovely, thank you.