Good erotica books recommendations?

Posted

I've  read a lot of books by shayla black but delicious  just pissed me off.

I can get over the fact that a lot of her books have the same plot.

Man meets woman she has a stalker that tries to kill her man saves woman blah blah blah

But when a man supposed to be her husband ties her up out of anger to show her she is his after she repeatedly says stop and no.  Well that takes the cake and really pissed my off.

Some of her Male characters  are almost as bad as Christian Grey

So who would you recommend for a good read?

TesoroSumiso
Posted

If you are talking novels in a romance sort of vein, I like Cherise Sinclair.  She has multiple series set in the BDSM world.  But I think all authors who write series books run the risk of being repetitive if there are enough of them.

Posted
7 minutes ago, TesoroSumiso said:

If you are talking novels in a romance sort of vein, I like Cherise Sinclair.  She has multiple series set in the BDSM world.  But I think all authors who write series books run the risk of being repetitive if there are enough of them.

I like mythological series but erotica doesn't  have to be. Thx for the recommendation 

Posted
How about some stories of the woman being the dominant instead of it being the male all the time I would love a woman to take control of me
Posted
20 minutes ago, Blueslave said:

How about some stories of the woman being the dominant instead of it being the male all the time I would love a woman to take control of me

Literotica has some good fem dom stories but novels I've  never come across mostly because I haven't  looked but I imagine there are some

• 5 months later...
Posted

Anne Rice's Beauty series is still in print. 3 novels. Either as A N Roquelaure or titled "The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty."

AllisonWonderland
Posted
  1. Jade West (great daddy erotica)
  2. emma holly (great MFM with a question mark)
  3. jess michaels (great regency romances great virgin romances)
  4. Cherise sinclair (great BDSM)
  5. cd Reiss (great books period but good bdsm)
  6. pepper winters (good dark romance)
  7. JA Huss great plot good sex 
  8. Nicole Edwards great MFM w a question mark 
  9. MQ Barber. Great MM with F third BDSM
  10. Lucian Bane wrote dom wars. They’re good books but he’s a douche bag as a human being so I’m torn recommending them 

Like I said I’m a romance and erotica writer so these books are my jam. Lmk what you’re looking for and I can point you towards good books 😁

Posted

Two of my favourites are 

1. Kailee Reese Samuels she writes big hefty books but wow is she just the best!!! She writes BDSM and kink related.

2. Natalie Bennett she writes very gory/dark erotica novels. 

3. Sienna Grant she writes a mixture but mainly romance/thriller. 

I've read a tonne of BDSM/erotic books too many to count lol but those three authors stand out to me 

Posted

I cannot name any erotic writers from memory, and my own book is not yet published, but I do keep updates on Twitter of my own short stories that I post. You just have to add 69 to my username and you can find me.