Anyone have an idea of what my jail cell fetish is called?

Missiediax55

Posted

Alright my fetish is a bit weird but I have an erotic fetish for wanting to lock myself in a jail cell( especially one with metal bars) or a cage and I’ve fantasized about locking myself and getting stuck in the cage or cell

ive haven’t encountered anyone that gets turned on by locking themselves in cages or cells 

ive fantasized about medieval dungeons and castles and being jailed in one.

anyone know what my fetish could be called? Or do you think this might fall into the category of some sort of self bondage thing?.

Posted

Oh and my fetish even progressed to even wanting to be locked in solitary confinement cell

Posted
I've fantasized about the same thing. I don't know what it's called specifically
Posted
Is that weird if this turn me on so baddly?🙄 I can even imagine you in the cage naked playing with yourselff🤤❤ message me, I think we got some things in common 🙈
Posted
I’ve had a similar fetish / dream for a long time where I would build in the back yard a single person jail cell in the back yard but I would build it with 4 electric winches build into the walls with 4 chaines coming out of the cell walls in different spots witch each chaine would be padlocked to each limb when the winch is loos I can move around the cell but when my owner comes and presses the button built in too the cell wall next too the door I get pulled into a tight standing spread out position before she ever opens the door she could easily keep me there for ever even against my will if she wanted
Posted

Fetish even...***y autocorrect 🙃

Posted
“Entrapment Confinement kink” is the correct terminology. It’s not a popular kink, but it has been documented as a fetish in sexology. It’s where you enter a small confined room (a cell) that is designed as a trap or mechanism of entrapment to the individual. Your curiosity outweighs your ***s, except the cage/trap locks shut purposely or accidentally by your own doing. The pleasure found in the kink is the frantic search for a way out, which could last hours and finally the expectance of your sealed fait unable to escape without rescue. Alternatives to the fetish are masters forcibly confining their submissive to a confined space (cage,box, or kennel) or “jail kink” where the submissive is confined to small cage or cell, routinely inspected and supervised by a guard, and/or sexual contact with a bunk buddy in a small space. I could try to find you some resource links to documentation of the kink.
Posted
My handsyourNeck so if you brack it down too Terminology would you also consider someone that enjoys being chained and padlocked over Shibari was it giving the person in control grater power over the slave? Entrapment confinement kink that does explain a lot about my self too be honest thank you for your Insight on this matter
Posted
Claustrophiliac or claustrophilia is the correct terminology.
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

Yeah. That's hot, from dungeons, castles and cages, etc.

Definitely turns me on. Especially if you have to sleep in the cage all night. Preferably nude.

It doesn't have a name. I've just referred to it as a cage fetish. I suppose you could call it an imprisonment fetish.

Posted
Claustrophilia!!!!!! Is everyone just super desperate to redefine an already established definition? You are a claustrophiliac.
welshslaveboy
Posted
On 11/4/2023 at 1:21 AM, Missiediax55 said:

Alright my fetish is a bit weird but I have an erotic fetish for wanting to lock myself in a jail cell( especially one with metal bars) or a cage and I’ve fantasized about locking myself and getting stuck in the cage or cell

ive haven’t encountered anyone that gets turned on by locking themselves in cages or cells 

ive fantasized about medieval dungeons and castles and being jailed in one.

anyone know what my fetish could be called? Or do you think this might fall into the category of some sort of self bondage thing?.

I’ve pretty much the same kink, especially the dungeon one, always wanted to be chained up in one, naked and alone 

Posted
Well i have handcuffs, restraints, a blindfold, and a very dark quiet room, so we could get close ;)