๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ–๏ธ Seeking Creative and Artistic Subby Souls to Decorate My New Chalk Wall ๐Ÿ–๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ

Po****

Posted
Hey there, you cute crafty lil sub,

I have a playful proposition for a daring and creative submissive just like you.

I've just spruced up my wall so it's one giant chalkboard, and I'm itching to see what fun we can have with it.

Imagine this: you, a colourful piece of chalk in hand, standing before the chalkboard wall, what do you write?

Your sultry secrets?
Dirty desires?
Filthy fantasies?

Perhaps we roleplay like you're back at school, called out to stand in front of the class by the teacher and instructed to write lines on the classroom chalkboard.

What are your favourite lines to write (in a masochistic way)?

Don't be shy; I'd love for you to share your thoughts.
Posted
I adore the idea of a chalkboard entire wall!! ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป
Though, I won't lie...mine would just be filled with doodles and random sketches and patterns and colour and rubbish drawings ๐Ÿ–
Posted
Press your sub against the wall and slowly trace the outline of her body. Instruct her to color, fill in, label it with her thoughts, feelings, sensations....as if she is making you a map of her body, or owner's manual.
Posted
Thank you LittleSoulTease and waanabeagoodgirl for your fantastic comments. Very creative and unique ๐Ÿ™‚
Posted
23 hours ago, Bl33d1ng3ch0 said:
Can I draw/sketch?

Of course