Honest question & not soliciting

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I'm a straight male. But I have fantasies from time to time about another guy watching me masturbate, and usually having them want to pay to watch me...

Again, I'm not soliciting on here for that. I'm posting because I'm relatively new to the fetish & kink scene and I'm curious if this is a common or known kink. And if so, what's it called?

And vice versa - is there a kink for gay/bi/queer/trans guys where they have a fetish that is watching straight guys masturbate (or does it not matter if the guy is straight or gay/bi, etc. And is it a turn on if you know that the other guy is only doing it for ***?

Thanks for any info or knowledge you might be able to share.

Edited by Deleted Member
clarification and additional question added.
Posted
Well, I think wanting to be watched engaged in a sex act probably falls under 'exhibitionism' or reverse 'voyeurism'.

Wanting to get paid for it is 'capitalism'.
Posted
Why does it have to be another guy? How about a woman? If there's a difference in your feeling towards that, the gender apparently does matter. Or is that all in your head?
Maybe a woman would trigger you to be more than passive towards her, as opposed to a man, and you want to avoid that? Maybe a man allows you to kind of see yourself through his eyes, because you share physiology and can identify with him more?
Watching someone masturbate, I wonder how the masturbator's sexual orientation matters to that fact, for the observer? Maybe the orientation only serves as a barrier to know they won't interact with you from a sexual desire, potentially making it feels either safer, or a form of denial?
Posted
You’re just in the baby stages of figuring out that you’re bi that’s all. You’ll get there just don’t rush anything 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️👍👍
Posted
Anytime you think "is this kink normal?", remember, the answer is YES. It always is.
Posted
I can tell you there is a kink for gay/bi men to watch straight men. I don't want to speak for them, but they have explained part of the fantasy is the unobtainable.

I like to be watched, to put on a good show, and appreciate the compliments so it all works out for me.

Have fun!
Posted
I'm a gay man and I love straight men... sometimes blindfold them and suck there cock.... it is a thing