DIY BDSM Sex Toy for "Smart" Female Chastity Device and Penis Gag

MasterAidan

Posted
4 minutes ago, MinnesotaMinx said:

That does not sound ideal!

Not at all.

Posted
22 hours ago, GoreanMasterUK said:

Also you will want to ensure you can remotely administer (and have the slave easily be able to up) lubricant, especially anally.

Just did some research, found self lubricating plugs exist (though not all of them seem to do so well), so might be able to get that working! 

Posted
10 hours ago, MinnesotaMinx said:

Rotating, thrusting, even no movement…if there is something in the anal cavity, there needs to be lube. The anus does not self-lubricate like the vagina

Also, what about a soft-silicone plug? I've done some research, and while self lubricating plugs exist (devil's plug by oxballs), apparently for long term plug wear a soft silicone plug with a tbar base works better. That doesnt solve the issue with the motion, so i think self lubricating is still a good idea. Also theres also apparently long lasting silicone lube vs water based lube, the only problem is that silicone toys dont work well with silicone lube (which seems strange to me, why is that?) A soft silicone plug is "is gentle on your butt. It's a cushion, giving your sphincters something to hug. It conforms to your body, rather than forcing your body to conform to it. A soft plug is much less physically taxing, so you can comfortably wear it a lot longer than you can wear a firm plug." So if that was like the outer layer of the plug, that way it could still have a vibrating core like say the Lovense Hush vibe. Making it rotate or thrust is a different matter, but inflation might work better anyways. Any thoughts? 

Posted
7 hours ago, KYCouple4550 said:

Not at all.

I appreciate your comments, for future reference, yes, I am aware of most of the hygiene issues with the chastity belt toy, though the bowel movements one was really helpful so thank you, I appreciate your thoughts, but I am more directing this towards the technical side as much as possible, and instead of telling me just the issues, I've already thought of tons more than are on this thread, I'm more looking for ideas to lower risks and such, which with a knowledge of technology I know is possible.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I volunteer as tribute for test trials..my master and I are on board..turned on thinking about this..
Posted
2 hours ago, magicallydelicious89 said:

I volunteer as tribute for test trials..my master and I are on board..turned on thinking about this..

Thank you! Any features you think it should have? 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Chrome Trailer hitch balls are great to train your pussy or anal muscles. I have 5 of them from 1 5/8 to 3 inch chrome trailer hitch balls. I used them to gape and to be able to grip something and keep it in. or tighten down and a finger wont even go in me
  • 3 months later...
MasochistRopeBunny69
Posted (edited)

My only worry is about not being able to use my safe word. If it gets too much especially with estim pads being used as punishment. Would you strip the estim pads for closer contact and more intense punishment of electrocution?

Depending on the intensity of the shock it may cause burns. 

Edited by MasochistRopeBunny69
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I’ve been looking for/hoping for nipple and labia pinchers that could be remotely controlled. I have some electro stim toys but prefer the feel of pressure to shocks especially above the waist.