My journey into submission

Wo****

Posted

I've thought about sharing my story before, I've told a handful of people, now maybe it's time..

As a ***age virgin I was ***d, has finally and anally, by my friends dad. He was mentally ill, he wanted his daughter, he took me instead. He killed himself afterwards.

During that, despite everything, I came. My body reacted and it took me nearly the rest of my life to figure out that was okay.

My first sexual encounter I had zero control over, by choosing to submit I get back that power. I CHOOSE to submit. I set my limits, in doing so I'm finding that I have very few hard limits.

I've been lucky enough to have met 3 men in my life who have shown me the true dynamics of a Dominant/submissive and for me it has been the most influential, positive change in my life.

Posted
Your story sounds sad. In psychology it has been said that a victim starts to develop these feelings. Very sad about your exp
Posted

I think it is positive that you have turned that very bad experience into something positive that empowers you. *** of any kind is never the victim's fault but can leave many scars. Having said that, you might have found yourself in D/s any way. One can never know.

Posted
You are amazing for sharing such a personal past, thank you ♥️Xx
Posted
4 hours ago, Reading said:

Your story sounds sad. In psychology it has been said that a victim starts to develop these feelings. Very sad about your exp

Yes, it's sad.

Not just for me but for my friend, and for him. I cry for him sometimes.

But it's also about change, about hope. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Carnelian2 said:

I think it is positive that you have turned that very bad experience into something positive that empowers you. *** of any kind is never the victim's fault but can leave many scars. Having said that, you might have found yourself in D/s any way. One can never know.

Agreed.

The most interesting characters and strongest souls are seared with scars.

Anal sex was a nightmare.. now, thanks to patience, preparation and respect of my Dom it is now one of my favourite things.

Things can be changed..

Posted
49 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

You are amazing for sharing such a personal past, thank you ♥️Xx

I just want to show that kink can heal, that it isn't about ***.

Posted
You're an absolute inspiration to so many people none of us to use these situations we get put in at times, how we deal with them depends on what we are like for the rest of our lives. I am so sorry you've had to go through that, but whatever you do be proud as a very strong woman you have become. Your post spoken a lot to me and made me see things in a different, I can't relate to your experience but I do have my own in a different things, so I can relate to the emotion that things like this do take. Stand strong and keep going your wonderful.
Posted
2 minutes ago, BDSM_lover-2019 said:

You're an absolute inspiration to so many people none of us to use these situations we get put in at times, how we deal with them depends on what we are like for the rest of our lives. I am so sorry you've had to go through that, but whatever you do be proud as a very strong woman you have become. Your post spoken a lot to me and made me see things in a different, I can't relate to your experience but I do have my own in a different things, so I can relate to the emotion that things like this do take. Stand strong and keep going your wonderful.

Thank you my lovely.. I'm humbled that my experience touched you...

If you ever need an ear, I'm only a PM away x

Posted
11 minutes ago, Tazzography17 said:

That took guts well done x

Thank you..

It just felt like the right time. I've always just typed my feelings. People seemed to like it and get something out of it. Tbh, it's cathartic for me. It's what I do...

Posted
Well done, Bounty. I do not wish to push too hard, but I am curious to know who these three inspiring Dominants are. They should be thanked for all they have done to help with such an awful thing
Posted
14 minutes ago, DanteReign said:

Well done, Bounty. I do not wish to push too hard, but I am curious to know who these three inspiring Dominants are. They should be thanked for all they have done to help with such an awful thing

One is my LDR, one is no one known here, the other is LazyPirate, my Dom

Posted

Wow thank you for sharing your personal experience. Brings back memories for myself as I was in an abusive relationship for years beaten, got told I was not good enough for anyone else let alone myself, ***d, kept inside the house for hours on end, wasn't allowed to see family and or friends. When I finally got out and was allowed my own say and do my own thing it was wow it felt amazing. And now as a sub I'm able to set my own rules and have limits and have my Dom understand and know my past I've been through but it's made me a stronger woman and sub and this Dom with my help as helped me so much to become the strong lady I am today I love him deeply for it like I've never loved anyone else like it before.

Thank you for sharing your personal experience 💜💜

Posted
2 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Wow thank you for sharing your personal experience. Brings back memories for myself as I was in an abusive relationship for years beaten, got told I was not good enough for anyone else let alone myself, ***d, kept inside the house for hours on end, wasn't allowed to see family and or friends. When I finally got out and was allowed my own say and do my own thing it was wow it felt amazing. And now as a sub I'm able to set my own rules and have limits and have my Dom understand and know my past I've been through but it's made me a stronger woman and sub and this Dom with my help as helped me so much to become the strong lady I am today I love him deeply for it like I've never loved anyone else like it before.

Been there too...

It really is a beautiful thing when you have such an honest, understanding, nuturing D/s dynamic. Especially with, and maybe because of, our experiences.

Posted
3 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

You have always been strong Kitten, you just had that strength chipped away until it was buried deep inside you. That’s what ***rs do. I’ve loved seeing that strength and confidence slowly returning and I’m so proud of you 😘

Posted
30 minutes ago, Liam52 said:

You have always been strong Kitten, you just had that strength chipped away until it was buried deep inside you. That’s what ***rs do. I’ve loved seeing that strength and confidence slowly returning and I’m so proud of you 😘

It's because of people like you that people like us flourish :praise:

Posted
1 hour ago, Liam52 said:

Awww Sir thank you for everything you've done for me and will carry on doing, I have so much respect for you it's unreal. 

Posted

good jobs girl, took great courage and strength for that. Glad to hear that you got your confidence back. They must be great dom, what characteristic or things that they did which really positively impact on you ?

Posted
34 minutes ago, KYOGO said:

good jobs girl, took great courage and strength for that. Glad to hear that you got your confidence back. They must be great dom, what characteristic or things that they did which really positively impact on you ?

Patience, reassurance and encouragement.

Communication, honesty, respect and trust.

I was allowed to control the pace, pushed without pressure and I only ever used a safe word once, when we first played. His response was instant, he stopped, Checked in with me, went back a step and built up again. He "reads" me, takes his time to learn how I react and what drives me. He genuinely respects and cares about me.

Posted

Wow, amazing. There's Love too I guess. A real professional and mature handling. Good on you

Posted
11 hours ago, KYOGO said:

Wow, amazing. There's Love too I guess. A real professional and mature handling. Good on you

Thank you 😊

Its been a long time coming. It hasn't been easy and it's something that I still struggle with sometimes but the acceptance, respect and love along with so much support has been instrumental in me dealing with, accepting and actually embracing it as just part of who I am. It's no longer a negative thing for me, being ***d. It's become something that introduced me to consent. This community is all about consent.

Posted

I thought I’d add my contribution as one of those named. I’ve had quite an interesting experience with LazyPiratesBounty in the time that we have been together. As with everything the key thing has been communication and openness particularly about this subject. 

The fact that she was open about this pretty early on allowed me to express my own doubts, etc. and also helped me gain the confidence to retry something I had only done previously once (where it didn’t work well). All in all it’s been great to see how receptive she has been to ideas and when we have needed to there have been conversations had (which are still continuing as she is exploring ideas she’s had and i’m coming up with new things).

Posted
16 minutes ago, LazyPirate said:

I thought I’d add my contribution as one of those named. I’ve had quite an interesting experience with LazyPiratesBounty in the time that we have been together. As with everything the key thing has been communication and openness particularly about this subject. 

The fact that she was open about this pretty early on allowed me to express my own doubts, etc. and also helped me gain the confidence to retry something I had only done previously once (where it didn’t work well). All in all it’s been great to see how receptive she has been to ideas and when we have needed to there have been conversations had (which are still continuing as she is exploring ideas she’s had and i’m coming up with new things).

Sir,

You were the most influential on all this for me.

The way things have progressed, the care that you put into everything we do gives me confidence. I trust you absolutely and completely.

Thank you 😍