*Heel, Kitty!: Part 6

Posted

Her hands stalked forwards, the makeshift leash keeping her neck taut and her face staring straight ahead. He got down on his knees after putting a condom on, placing his free hand on her hip while he lined up his penis. He teased his tip in side her and she half sighed, half hissed. He pulled out and she moaned, but he pushed in further and she looked over her shoulder at him. He pulled the belt back and she was ***d to stare forward.

“Face the front like a good Kitty.”

He gripped her side, sinking his fingertips into her skin for a handle to pull on, and soon he was pushing in and out slowly.

“Harder, Daddy. Please be rough with me.”

“Only because you used your manners.”

He kept his rhythm the same, but used more *** with each thrust, until his bush was buried against her rear. She tried to lower her head with the surging pleasure, but he tugged on the belt and she stared straight ahead once again.

“Daddy, please, my neck hurts.” He allowed some slack in the belt and she relaxed, also calming the muscles further down her body. She wanted him as deep as he could get, and that meant she put up no resistance. “Faster, Daddy, please!” her voice was higher in pitch now, her breaths heavy. She arched her back up and down, swaying her hips side to side in an attempt to wipe his penis all around her insides. She lifted her right hand to rub her clitoris.

“All fours, Kitty. There’s a good girl.” She put her hand back on the carpet, pouting in desperation, but continued to sway her hips in all directions with his unwavering thrusts.

He let the belt sit on her back and he grabbed both hips, pounding her even harder and faster.

“DADDY!” she exclaimed. “You’re like a dril-” she squeaked, collapsing to the carpet. Her back arched all the way down, her rear still high in the air, and her fingers clawed into the carpet while her breasts rubbed into the fibers. She grunted deeply, humming and moaning loudly against his stiff shaft ramming inside her. “Daddy, you are so much better than my husband.” He continued to hammer her from behind and she clasped a hand over her mouth to keep from screaming. He stopped.

“Daddy?! Please, keep going!”

“Hush, Kitty.” He reached down, pulling his hand against the front of her neck to lift her onto his lap. His penis slid between her buttocks, his tip curving away from her lower back, and her labia sat on his testicles. He fondled her breasts with his left hand, right hand helping to rub her clitoris while she instinctively fingered herself, and he kissed her neck and cheek and ear. Then his voice went low,

“Would you like to make a video for your husband?”

Posted

I'll be that puddle over in the corner....

Posted
Just now, LazyPiratesBounty said:

I'll be that puddle over in the corner....

If that is the case, you will evaporate after the video is finished (full disclosure; the video is only going to be described. There will be no actual video posted)

Posted
Just now, DanteReign said:

If that is the case, you will evaporate after the video is finished (full disclosure; the video is only going to be described. There will be no actual video posted)

Growls and prowls

Posted

........................:crazy:........................

• 7 months later...
Posted
On 8/26/2019 at 1:24 PM, Nononesensenel said:

........................:crazy:........................

Is it possible to get drunk on words?