The Summoning

cautiousswitch

cautiousswitch
Posted

Roger checked and double-checked his preparations.  Should he be wearing some sort of robe for this? None of the books had specified what to wear.  He stirred the strange mixture in the bowl he was holding with his finger then sprinkled some of it on the symbol he had drawn on the floor.

Setting the bowl aside he thought carefully about the incantation.  Pronunciation was everything and it took years of consulting experts before he was satisfied that he had it right; now it was all up to his memory.  He took a deep breath and then recited words in a language that hadn’t been spoken for thousands of years.

A mist seemed to rise from the edges of the circle on the floor.  Years of preparation.  People would have laughed at him if they knew how he was spending his free time but as the mist coalesced into a human form he knew it was time well spent.  Human form, but not human.  The woman’s skin had a bluish tint to it.  Her eyes were red or the coloured part of them were; the whites had a yellow tone to them.  There were scales in intermittent spots on her body making him suspect that this was not her true form.  She wore a white dress that seemed to be silk and didn’t seem to want to stay on her.

She slipped a shoulder strap back into place with a flirty look in her eye that said she knew he wanted her shoulder bare.  “Are you my master?”

“Huh? Um- Yes.”  Roger had been sure that he had everything right, but seeing the spell actually work caught him by surprise.  He cleared his throat.  “Yes, I am.”

“And you wish my services for who?”

“For me of course, slave.”

She stepped out of the circle and the shoulder strap slipped down her arm again.  Instead of replacing it, she gave a little shrug and freed her arm from the dress allowing it to expose one breast.  His heart leapt as she placed her hand on his chest.  “And for how long do you wish my services?”

“For the rest of my life.”  Roger’s voice was almost a monotone drone as he said it.

She raised an eyebrow and gave him a questioning look.  “It doesn’t work that way, master,” she finally said.  “You’ve got to be more specific than that.”

“Fifty years,” Roger said after a little thought.

There was a pause before she gave another shrug with her other shoulder and wriggled her body, allowing her dress to slide off and to the floor.  “And when shall we start?” It was a soft hiss but not sinister sounding.

“Right now,” Roger told her.  Then added with a little more authority, “slave.”

She pressed her fingernails lightly into his chest and locked eyes with him.  “As you wish.”  It was almost hypnotic enough that he nearly missed that she was removing his belt.  “Master,” she added with a wink.

He was at a loss for what to say as she unbuttoned then unzipped his fly.  She pushed his pants and underwear down to his lower thigh and stroked his hardening cock.

“You really are into this,” she said all smiles.

“Yes, slave, now give me what I want.”

She closed her hand, forcing his member to bend downward.  As he cried out in *** she curled her fingers around his cock and balls as one might grasp a small sphere.  He tried to push away but her grip was much too strong to make that practical.  There was an odd cool sensation he couldn’t quite identify.  The arousal was dying away quickly so the *** was gone, but he felt confined.

She finally released him and he checked out his crotch as she looked about his study.  There was a small round cage pressing his privates together.  The only opening seemed to be the small circle between his abdomen and genitals which was too small for him to pull out of.

“What the hell is this?!”

“What you asked for, master.”  She looked at him innocently, maybe a little confused at the question.

“Nobody summons a succubus and then asks to be cock-blocked!”

A look of realization crossed her face.  “Oh, you think I’m a succubus.  I’m a… There’s not really a modern word for it.  Lockubus? Succubi feed on lust and desire.  We feed on frustration.  Not many of your human civilizations even knew we exist.”

“Why would anyone want,” Roger gave the little cage a tug as if it might magically slip off and regretted it, “this?”

“Some people are into that,” the demoness said with a shrug that said she really didn’t understand it either, “but that’s usually for just a week or two.  Some people summon us to send to their enemies.  I’ll admit, I was surprised when you wanted to be locked up for the rest of your life but, hey, you’re the master.  I had no choice.”

This had to be a trick, but all of his research had led to this.  A demon will try to trick their way out of servitude, but she had to follow his instructions and nothing he had said should have led to this if she was a succubus.

“Aha! Akkadian!” His slave pulled one of his magic books from a shelf.  “They were one of the few people who knew about us,” she told him as she leafed through the pages.  “Only their word for lockubus was very similar to their word for succubus.”  She flipped a few more pages.  “Ah! See, this here is me.  Succubus is a similar word but as you say the H you sort of roll an R after it.  Completely different symbol but since you modern humans have forgotten that we exist you probably think both symbols mean succubus.”

“Thanks for the lecture, but how do I get out of this thing?”

“In fifty years I release you.  Again, your spell.  I have no choice.”

“Listen.  If I’m your master you have to do what I say.  So, I order you to let me out.”

“Nooooooooo,” she said slowly as if talking to a child.  “My service to you is to act in my roll as a lockubus on the target of your choosing for the span of time of your choosing.”  She gave him a hug resting her head on his shoulder and letting him feel the squishy parts of her body against his.  “Actually, the one thing I did wrong was talk when there should be a lot more of this sort of thing going on.”  The taste of his frustration grew sweeter, seasoned by his whimpering.

“Is there nothing you can do?” he said sounding less like the master in this situation.

“Why would I want to?” she sighed.  “Of course, I could help you summon a succubus.  Yes, that has possibilities.  You enslave a succubus for fifty years and I release you in ten days.  Yes, that has real possibilities.”

“I don’t understand.”

She had stepped away from him and turned back to his books.  “A succubus bound to a man who’s got his pecker locked up - her frustration will be like a banquet.  I feed off the two of you for ten days then let you free to do with her as you like for the rest of her fifty years.”  She paused in an older looking book.  “We’ll want this symbol, but different runes on the outside.”

“So, ten days of *** and I get a succubus who will do whatever I want?”

“Similar deal to what we have going on.  She will behave as a succubus but be limited to the target of your choice.  They sleep with men to feed on their lust.  You will be the only one she can sleep with.  It will be in her best interest to keep you healthy o she starves for fifty years.  These look like the runes we’ll need.  Get started drawing that and I’ll write out the incantations for you.  I think those candles will work but I may have to swap out some of those other objects that were used in my ritual.  The use of chicken bones in these rituals always seemed a little odd to me.”

He went to get something to scrub the old summoning circle off the floor.  The demoness was relieved to be able to laugh out loud when he was gone.  Release him in ten days? If she could back out of the contract that easily then no demon binding spell would ever work.  Now her meal ticket will just be increasing his own frustration giving her more to gorge herself on for the next fifty years.  The poor succubus who gets roped into this was in for a bad fifty years, but hell has no loyalties.