Moving on

Posted (edited)

You know sometimes you can get the impression here that sex is everything. Well even if you have kinks and an overimaginative mindset, it really isn't.  Recognise the value of your relationships for what they bring, not what they don't bring. I'm going to do something so much better with my time than dwell on shortcomings. It's a habit and will take time to implement but I will get there soon.

I  hope to focus on my love for ***ting and will be launching my studio shortly with giclee prints for sale online. I'd ***t you in the nude but I gotta keep my socks on so I've somewhere to put the brushes.

Edited by Deleted Member
completion
Posted

It's like having a cake.. how many slices of it do you want?

Acknowledging your shortcomings is a good thing, focusing on them isn't. Replace a bad habit with a good one. 

I can think of somewhere you can keep the brushes 😋

Posted

there's many mistakes I've made, even recently but yep

focus on what you have; rather than what you do not have

focus on what you can do/bring/offer; rather than what you cannot

it may be that things lacking can be earned or worked on - but work with what is front of you first.

Posted
18 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

It's like having a cake.. how many slices of it do you want?

Acknowledging your shortcomings is a good thing, focusing on them isn't. Replace a bad habit with a good one. 

I can think of somewhere you can keep the brushes 😋

But what if you're a greedy bitch like me and want all the slices?! 🤣

Posted
5 minutes ago, HighHeeledKitty said:

But what if you're a greedy bitch like me and want all the slices?! 🤣

Glutton! 🍰🍰🍰🍰

Posted
8 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Glutton! 🍰🍰🍰🍰

Yep yep 😁 but now I want cake for breakfast 🤣🍰🎂🍰🎂

Posted
1 minute ago, HighHeeledKitty said:

Yep yep 😁 but now I want cake for breakfast 🤣🍰🎂🍰🎂

Ooooooo! That's a good idea..

Fruit cake maybe? One of your five a day if it's fruit. Healthy.. see? Cake for breakfast is good!

Posted

3 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Ooooooo! That's a good idea..

Fruit cake maybe? One of your five a day if it's fruit. Healthy.. see? Cake for breakfast is good!

How very dare you! Fruit and cake should not even be in the same sentence!! Coffee and walnut cake, a twofer,  get your caffeine hit and nuts in your mouth 😁 now to find me some cake 🤤

Posted

This thread has taken an unusual turn.

I've always seen the sense in the phrase " if you want your people to smile,  then hire smiley people". It's easier than investing to address a shortcoming and getting only  marginal return. Let's make the things we do well the centre of our "work" that we are authentic.

Posted
28 minutes ago, purrfectpanther said:

This thread has taken an unusual turn.

I've always seen the sense in the phrase " if you want your people to smile,  then hire smiley people". It's easier than investing to address a shortcoming and getting only  marginal return. Let's make the things we do well the centre of our "work" that we are authentic.

My bad, sorry!

Posted

Or we can just eat cake. Goodnight.