*Heel, Kitty!: Part 7

Posted

She leaned her head back, allowing him to kiss her cheek again, and she grinned with a naughty little giggle. While he unsnaked the belt from her neck, she licked her wet fingers playfully,

“That sounds like fun Daddy. Please let me get my phone from the bedroom and then I’ll be down.”

“Very well,” he let go of her with another click of his lips against the skin of her neck, and she raced out of the room.

She came back with a beaming smile,

“My husband is fast asleep still. I swear an atomic bomb could go off in his ear and he wouldn’t wake up.”

“So long as he’s out of the way; I fully intend to give you the pleasure you deserve. Please unlock your phone and hand it to me.” She did so hastily, and without hesitation. “Please get on your knees,” he said while setting her phone atop a pillow from the sofa. Once he was satisfied that it would not topple, he clicked the record button and checked that it was working.

He then stopped it, deleted the test video, and looked back to see her eagerly waiting like a good girl.

“Are you ready, my dear Kitty?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“You’ll have the only copy, recorded on your phone, so it will be under your complete control. You may choose whether or not you show it to anyone else, including him, but please act as those he’s watching.I won’t show my face, so that he can’t identify me, and to that extent I will also not speak. I will leave it to your horny little mind to tease him with whatever words you want.”

“This is going to be fun, Daddy. I can’t wait!” she squealed.

“You don’t have to,” he smiled and pressed the button. Suddenly he was kneeling behind her and hugging her body close, his right hand clasped around her throat, and he ***d her onto all fours to stare at the blinking red light.

Posted

Next part pleeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm dying over here!

Posted
7 hours ago, HighHeeledKitty said:

Next part pleeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm dying over here!

Patience, my dear friends. Patience

Posted
10 minutes ago, DanteReign said:

Patience, my dear friends. Patience

I think we have been incredibly restrained, tbh..

(Oh, if only!....)

Posted
2 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

I think we have been incredibly restrained, tbh..

(Oh, if only!....)

I second this thought. And third it. And fourth. And fifth. Need I go on?

Posted
14 minutes ago, Sexybetty said:

Omg what happened next 

@Sexybetty

@LazyPiratesBounty

@HighHeeledKitty

My biggest regret about this is that “Patience” is far down on my “Coming soon” list. You will just have to wait, but I do appreciate your enthusiasm. Thank you

Posted
9 minutes ago, DanteReign said:

@Sexybetty

@LazyPiratesBounty

@HighHeeledKitty

My biggest regret about this is that “Patience” is far down on my “Coming soon” list. You will just have to wait, but I do appreciate your enthusiasm. Thank you

Such delightful ***...

• 7 months later...
Posted

@Sexybetty it has been a long time since I posted this, and I never came back to ask. Did you enjoy the end of this story?