Ass worship

Johnny-5296

Posted

Hi I want to try anal rimming and ass worship but my wife says NO NEVER 

anyone got any advice on this 

I have tried to stop thinking about it but I’m desperate to try 

Posted
No means no. Unless she agrees for you to find it somewhere else (or you go behind her back which isn't recomendable) your out of luck.
Posted

advice

you're not doing it with your wife.

as above - speak to see if she'd be happy with you trying it with someone else

if not, what is more important to you - your wife or trying rimming.  

Posted
"Go behind her back" ha ha very good
Posted
I'm not sure what your communication level is with her so it's hard to say whether you should be trying to get her to open her mind and see the hot side of it or if you should be talking to her about her insecurities. But if you guys are good with communication than talking about other avenues (possibly with her there) might be the only option left, which might get her to change her mind as well. You never know. She needs to know how much this means to you. If she doesn't budge there's nothing you can do.
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I was obsessed with my first wife, Mananda's ass, and EVERYTHING associated with her ass. Hell, I even married her for that ass, but our first few months together I hid my obsession and made do with her panties and an occasional whiff of her bum crack when Mananda was preoccupied or asleep. It was a stop-gap measure that would not be adequate for very long---I was ruled by a Fetish, as a result of which,  I had an enormous appetite for ass in general, and Mananda's in particular. After some consideration of my dilemma, I decided to 1) kneel before Mananda, hang my head in chagrin, and confess my obsession; and then 2) grovel and plead and implore my wife to show mercy upon this poor pervert and accommodate my need to worship her ass. I mean, after all, when push came to shove, confession and groveling were the only cards I really had to play. They had the benefit of being real and true.  Plus, I admitted that she deserved to be worshipped. Long story, short: Mananda looked upon me with pity, agreeing to allow me to smell her ass; to clean, ream, kiss and suck her delicious asshole. And as I worshipped, I took the time to reveal much, though not all, of the Ways of my Fetish. I  had the time of my life. For Mananda it was more complicated.