Female body hair

Pe****

Posted

I just find that myself, or the individual generally takes more care down there. Obviously there are caveats because you can actually upset the body's natural balance and make all sorts of troubles with rashes and worse.... I have bever had either.  Bur hairy isn't nice for dining out on...at least to me.

Whatever floats the boat, I guess 

Posted
Everyone will have their own opinion; mine— 🤢
Posted
6 hours ago, GreyWolf71 said:

I just find that myself, or the individual generally takes more care down there. Obviously there are caveats because you can actually upset the body's natural balance and make all sorts of troubles with rashes and worse.... I have bever had either.  Bur hairy isn't nice for dining out on...at least to me.

Whatever floats the boat, I guess 

Uh, dude... what are you going on about? The body's "natural balance" state is with whatever amount of hair that individual happens to genetically have or not have. 

Hygiene is bathing, showering, washing. It has nothing to do with hair styling. 

Posted
6 hours ago, T_A95 said:
Everyone will have their own opinion; mine— 🤢

It's fine to have an opinion of course, but expressing it in derogatory terms is not so fine?

Posted
4 hours ago, ThaliaVirago said:

Uh, dude... what are you going on about? The body's "natural balance" state is with whatever amount of hair that individual happens to genetically have or not have. 

Hygiene is bathing, showering, washing. It has nothing to do with hair styling. 

If you have no idea what I'm on about I'm not here yo educated yoy in human biology sadly. You have your opinion and I have mine...

Posted

I’m towards 50 years old 😱 

When I was younger my girlfriends all had pubic hair but no underarm hair so that is what I was used to. 

The complete removal of all body hair seems to be something that occurred after then. 

So it’s only more recently (last 10 years) that I’ve been with ladies who have no body hair and it still seems quite novel to me so I like it a lot ! 

So no body hair would be my personal preference.

Having said that it’s 100% down to the individual choice and preference of the lady with the body !

If I met up with a lady who had body hair (pubic and / or underarm) … I would have zero complaints despite my preference and maybe now that might seem quite nice …

Luke xx

Posted
4 hours ago, GreyWolf71 said:

If you have no idea what I'm on about I'm not here yo educated yoy in human biology sadly. You have your opinion and I have mine...

The passive aggressive condescension isn't necessary. Especially when we have so much actual science and evidence based information on human biology that contradicts your opinion. Yes, we each have opinions, I prefer to base mine on actual evidence and facts. 

Posted (edited)

I personally find body hair—especially pubic and armpit hair—to be sexy on women. I'm also a big fan of the au naturel look, so if I ever get married someday, I would ask my future wife to keep all her body hair.

Edited by tengokuoh
Removing emoji
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Armpits to me don't matter as long as they don't stink. But, the one thing I would ask a girl to shave regularly is her vagina. Just because I like to drop and lick anytime I want. And then if she's got hair, and that could hold in some nasty odors. And then you got to tell her to wash up before she's about ready to get it. And, I'm the type that just wants to drop her pants and take it and not have her know what's going to happen to her in the next 10 minutes until she's done cleaning it up. So, her pits don't matter. And, her legs kind of matter too because when I'm going down on a woman she's going to get her legs fucked. And, if it's doubly hair that's not too ***ful when you're grinding your dick into your girl's legs when you're making love to her clit with your tongue
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

love it - massive turn on. wish more woman would feel less ashamed by it instead of pandering to men & poss society in general who somehow seem to find it unsightly.

Noting more attractive than a strong woman strutting around w/ her beautiful bush just as nature intended.

if u have a bush - please get in touch x hahah

Posted

As per usual on here, I think the responses have been varied but very fair. Since the OP asked for personal opinions I will try to explain mine, difficult because my natural desire is for *both* and that is kinda tricky to pull off!

I consider armpit hair completely superfluous. It doesn't turn me on, and I look away when a large bush of it comes into view. As with head hair, I think it should at least be kept neatly trimmed.

Pubic is another matter, and this is where I am conflicted. I love to see a thick neat bush of hair on a girl's pubic mound, I think it signals 'maturity' to my subconscious. And at the same time I like to study the details of vaginal folds and it all starts to look a bit gross when excitement-matted pubic hair spoils the view. And I definitely don't appreciate hair around the anus and buttock crack. As someone who enjoys using my tongue to pleasure a lady in all these areas, it is difficult to bring those subtle tip-of-the-tongue caresses to bear when tangled up in pubes.

I would never *impose* my preferences on anyone, but if asked I would suggest keeping all those ultra-sensitive areas clear of hair, and change my mind every other sunday on whether the pubic mound should be bare. :crazy: