Feeding from feet

welshslaveboy

welshslaveboy
Posted

Has anyone ever been fed by a mistress/masters feet? So, I once met a mistress, it never went further than an initial meet, and one of the things she suggested was feeding me, but only food licked off her feet. I've always wondered since then if anyone else has done this? Really turns me on the thought of it, sounds so humiliating i think.

Posted
Yeah depending on what it is it can get messy and you would have to lick the floor clean to but licking the foot from in-between the toes taste amazing watching her step in the food and play with the food with her feet just waiting for permission to begin is *** but it was humiliating doing it after she has been to the gym and went for a run and she has a few of her friends over watching
Posted
Yes, I had a mistress step on a cupcake with her bare feet and then had me lick them clean. I loved it!
Posted

many times
Including both nice foods (cake, fruit, etc) and not so nice (chili sauce, manky pizza)

I've also done it to subs also, one ate cold curry from my sweaty feet. she loved it

welshslaveboy
Posted
47 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

many times
Including both nice foods (cake, fruit, etc) and not so nice (chili sauce, manky pizza)

I've also done it to subs also, one ate cold curry from my sweaty feet. she loved it

Oh wow, that sounds so humiliating, I love it!