*Heel, Kitty!: Part 8

Posted

She reached for her phone, ending the video while being careful to not catch his face on screen as she pressed stop. Once she got her breath back, she found the video saved in her photos, and pressed play. He hugged her from behind, kissing her cheek and resting his head on her shoulder while they watched.

"Hey, Hubby. This is my new Daddy. He's really nice, he makes me feel all tingly and happy, and he fuc-" her voice was cut off by his tightening claw around her throat, lifting her to kneeling. Both of their faces were out of view of the camera, and he whispered too quietly for the phone to pick up the audio. "Sorry for saying bad words, Daddy. Yes Daddy, I want to continue. Thank you Daddy."

Her face dropped back into view, both of his hands now on her hips, and he pounded her from behind. She stared into the camera, wincing with each thrust and groaning between her laboured breaths.

"Yes! Daddy! Keep," she grunted, "go…ing!"

She lifted her fingers to her mouth, playing them over her tongue for the camera. Then she began to finger herself, her head dropping with pleasure. He continued to hammer into her from behind, and then she looked backwards at him.

"Da...ddy!" she squealed. "Please show my Hubby how to shove it in my butt!"

He instantly leaned down, keeping his head out of view, and clutched her right breast with his left hand. He tugged on her plump flesh and dragged her body sideways to the camera. She giggled, putting her hands on the carpet to steady herself.

"Hubby, this is how a real man makes me feel all good and tingly."

His penis guided itself inside her anus slowly, teasing in and out while he fondled her breasts. She fingered herself in unison, moaning and whining and nodding with intense sensations.

"Yes, Daddy! Right there! Don't stop!" he now rammed into her. She grunted loudly, now bouncing on his lap to add pressure. Then she collapsed to the carpet and he pressed a hand down on the back of her neck. Her left cheek buried into the floor, she laughed at the camera. Then her eyes rolled in their sockets and she went quiet, mouth gaping open.

For a long moment he just continued pounding her, her fingers furious between her legs, and then she tried to speak.

"I'm gonna cum! Daddy, please shoot my back with your cum! Please!" Then she grinned the biggest grin ever. "Thank you, Daddy."

Posted

Your writing builds so wonderfully, it takes me along with it.. it doesn't feel like reading a story, it feels like i am the story.

Thank you Mr Reign.

Posted
47 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Your writing builds so wonderfully, it takes me along with it.. it doesn't feel like reading a story, it feels like i am the story.

Thank you Mr Reign.

Your flattery is gracefully accepted. I am glad I can do you such a service

Posted

Uuuuummmmm............I...................mmmmmmmmmmm................

It would appear this Kitty has got her own tongue.............

• 7 months later...
Posted
On 8/31/2019 at 8:04 AM, Nononesensenel said:

Kitty has got her own tongue..

I wish more people were this vocal about their enjoyment.