Playing Cards (part 2) ..... Fun fiction..

Posted

Cathy had moved in next door a couple of years ago. I took my wife all day to introduce herself and invite our neighbor for coffee.  It’s fair to say me and her never really got on. During the few conversations I had tried to join in with, she tended to speak over me or ignore me when we were all together in our kitchen. I figured she preferred girls to men and thought nothing more of it. I never have problems with anybody as long as they don’t bother me. According to my wife, she was an accomplished academic of sorts. Though what her subjects were, I couldn’t tell you. Such was my lack of interest in her. 

She is an imposing figure; at 6ft, she matched my height. She has loose, curly, deep brown hair. She’s a plus size. I guess she’s what is described as BBW in the popular press. She’s not unattractive. With her larger size comes equally proportioned breasts.

So here we are, me strapped to a chair, my wife of 15 years kneeling naked, except for the collar, at the feet of Cathy, our next-door neighbor. Cathy was dressed like she had just stepped down from a dressage horse.  Clothe’s I’d never seen her in. A tight-fitting pleated show shirt complete with a smart black tie. Sandy jodhpurs that disappeared into small-heeled riding boots. The effect was complete with her tapping a riding crop against her boot.  Every piece of her clothing was designed to accentuate her natural curves. She was a stunning site.

She tapped her left foot on the floor, and my wife lowered her head and started kissing and licking her boot. 

“Isn’t your little wifey a good girl, John? See how attentive she is to her Mistress.”

I tried to reply, “What the fuck” but it just came out in a grunt through the gag, accompanied by some drooling.

“Her training is going so wonderfully, don’t you think?” She continued. I had my eye on her from when you guys came over to introduce yourselves.”

She stroked the crop over Sarah’s back as she continued to clean her Mistress's left boot.

Looking back at me, she said. 

“I had no interest in you at all, but this little slut here, for whatever reason, loves you, and she doesn’t want to lose you. So, we came up with a compromise. Which is if you agree to be our little slave boy, then you can stay.”

She grinned at me and tapped her right foot on the floor. Sarah moved over to start kissing that boot. 

“Now I agreed to this idea, which I think is very generous of me, because she has worked so hard to please me, and I think she deserves some rewards. So here we are. We will take a little time to get to know each other; you and I. Sarah will call in sick for you on Monday, so you don’t have to worry your pretty little head about work.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing; I was going to be some kind of consolation prize. This woman must be fucking craze. As soon as I got out of this chair, I would show her what’s what. 

“Now,” she continued, interrupting my thoughts., “This little slut here has got me all hot and bothered, so I am going to take her into your bedroom and use her the way she loves.” 

Then to Sarah, she said, “Blindfold him and crawl to me, and be quick about it slut”

Sarah looked up at her with a smile, “Yes, Mistress.”

Without another word, Cathy turned and left Sarah and me alone.  We looked at each other for just a second. I held her eye with mine. Then she stood and walked behind me. I struggled to get her attention; then all went black as she slid a blindfold over my eyes. 

“It will all be ok, I promise”. My wife whispered into my ear, followed by a kiss on the neck, and then she was gone, leaving me with my thoughts and my erection twitching in the wind. 

The next hour or so, I don’t know for sure, secured to this chair as I was, so I was guesstimating. All I heard was moans of pleasure coming from our bedroom, occasionally interrupted by the sound of the crop hitting flesh and my wife moaning.

“Yes, Mistress, thank you, Mistress” 

Then, other cries of pleasure from both parties, some mumbling and whispering I couldn’t quite catch, then silence. At some point, the darkness and the silence took over, and I fell into a doze. I jumped or jerked would be a better description, as I was in no position to jump, as I felt my ankles being loosened. I tried to speak but just grunted into the gag. Then my head was bent forward a little, and something cold was fastened around my neck, and I heard a click. My right wrist was freed. I waited for my left wrist to be released and made my move. I jumped out of the chair and went to my blindfold. My rebellion was brought to a quick short stop by a fist in my stomach and my neck being pulled down as I fell to the floor, gasping for breath.

I yelled into the gag as a series of blows from the crop landed on my ass and back.

“Please, John,” Sarah pleaded, “don’t struggle. You won’t win.”

“Silence bitch !” Cathy interrupted.

“Sorry, Mistress,” Sarah replied pitifully.

Cathy continued. “I told you it would be my way, on not at all, Didn’t I ?”

“Yes Mistress, Sorry Mistress”

“Ok, help him up.”

I felt Sarah’s arms on me, trying to lift me.

“Please, John, it will be ok, I promise,” She whispered.

I stood unsteadily. My hands were gently pulled behind my back, and I felt the cold metal of handcuffs.

“Right, I hope you have got that out of your system. You will learn that if you cross me, it will be to your detriment. If I decide you can stay, you will find that you can live a pleasant enough existence. First things first. Sarah”

”Yes, Mistress.” Answered my wife.

“The Cage”

“Yes, Mistress”

I felt something cold rubbed around my shriveled dick, some cream, that was followed by my balls being pulled slightly forward and something metallic clipped around them. I pulled back a little as my cock was slid into some metallic tube. Another click followed that, and my cock was released, and I felt an instant unfamiliar weight between my legs. 

“Now that thing belongs to me as well. I am the only key holder; Sarah doesn’t have access to it yet. I’m not sure she can be trusted with that responsibility just yet. So don’t waste your time trying to get her to release it.” There was a little laughter in her voice as she continued.

“You should find it quite comfortable as it was made to measure, just for you. Do you remember the last time you were home from a trip? You and your wife were having drinks, and you fell asleep. Well, clever little Sarah dropped something into your wine. And then called me when you were asleep. We took the opportunity to measure your little thing.” 

She was chuckling now.

“You know what happened then? Why don’t you tell him how slutty you were Sarah?”

“Please, Mistress, do I have to?”

“Yes, my love, I think it’s best he knows these things,” Cathy said almost sweetly. 

“You made me strip, Mistress; I said I didn’t want to, but secretly, I did; I was so turned on seeing John *** like that. Then you put my collar on, and it was just too much. You had that lovely summer dress on and your sexy boots. I fell to my knees and kissed your boots, Mistress, and begged to take your dress off. You told me I could, and you were naked. And I just wanted to kiss you all over. My hands wandered to my pussy, and you stopped me, and then you sat down on the couch next to where he was lying and opened your legs, and made me beg to kiss you. “

“And did you?” Cathy asked

“OOh yes, Mistress, you tasted so good; I kissed and licked the way you have taught me, and you let me put my fingers up your bottom as you came in my mouth. You filled my mouth with my juices but told me not to swallow.”

“Why did I do the lover”?

“Please, Mistress, Do I have to continue”

“Yes, you do. Now, be a good girl.”

I couldn’t believe what the fuck  I was hearing. It was like I had entered some alternate universe.

“Well, you made me dribble all of your wonderful cum juices over his cock and balls and then wipe my fingers on his legs.”

“Then ?”

“Then you made me kiss him and rub my face all over his.”

“Carry on,” Cathy ordered 

“I er, you made me take his socks off and use his feet to fuck me, Mistress.”

“Did you cum, dear, how did it make you feel?” asked Kathy

“Yes, Mistress, I did. It felt powerful.”

“Why?”

“John was ***, Mistress, and could do what we wanted with him.”

“Do you hear that, John? Your little wifey likes you being ***?” gloated Cathy

What else did we do, Sarah? Before and after we had finished with John here?”

“We, well, we filmed it on your phone Mistress, then posted it on your private website.”

“Is it popular?”

“Yes, mistress, one the most popular clips on there.”

“Do you think we should make some more ?”

“Oh yes, Mistress, they are so much fun.”

“Should we exclude your hubby?

There was a moment of silence.

“Yes, please, Mistress”…