Getting use to nipple clamps

Edwina343

Posted

Just bought a collar with nipple clamps.  Didn't realise that it can be so ***ful.  Wore them for 10 minutes today, but took them off as my nipples were sore.  Will try again tomorrow.  Is there any cream that can help?

Posted

Some clamps are harsher than others and some people have nipples more sensitive than others - so, it may be amongst it that the set you've picked up are particularly harsh.

With that in mind... it's something some people find that sniffing poppers can help with the ***.   But, they are something a little harder to get hold of these days.

Posted

I know this probably sounds weird but try Hemorrhoid cream on them, it numbs them really well. 

Posted

Like previously stated, you may have some of the harsher ones about. I have 4 pairs of clamps, 2 I find are pretty harsh and can wear for short periods only, the other 2 pairs I find as comfy as a pair of slippers and can/have worn them all day. Good luck. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Took me awhile to get used to them, but i did after several times

Posted

Be careful wearing for too long, some cut off the *** supply and can do damage.

• 6 months later...
Posted

Some claps are adjustable with that little wheel nub at the side so you can adjust how much pressure is being put on the body parts it's being used on. Also the ones that have rubber sheathes are much more comfortable for long wear than ones with just plain metal edges.

Kinky_Tom88
Posted

What about labia clamps did somebody know where they sell em?

Posted
On 4/11/2020 at 11:24 PM, Kinky_Tom88 said:

What about labia clamps did somebody know where they sell em?

most adult shps in Uk seem to have clamps to simultaneously clamp nipples and labia with chain between