guys men that find veins on women arms very attractive

veinlover123

Posted

i love watching women that has veins popping up on thier arms .i watch female bodybuilders,i watch women donate ***,plasma ,and pklatelets ,when the nurse pumps up the *** pressure cuff the female nurses veins on her arms start popping up and the female donors veins pop up and when the nurse inserts the needle in the biggest vein popping up it makes me feel kind of horny.i love to watch women going to the gym working out the veins start popping up and some women do a sectret technique that is called bfr or *** flow resistant technique they put a tournequit on thier arm between the bicep and shoulder and do a full workout with weights that are 10 pounds or lighter and the muscles get super pumed and the veins well they show up everywhere on the arms . how bout this do any men,males,guys like this kind of stuff if so please tell me thank you

Posted
Idk but I can tell you all the nurses that take my ***, “love my veins”. So maybe there’s something to what you’re saying.
Posted
Well, yes, in my experience, girls that have bulging veins out of her hands and arms usually have pretty big clits. I think it might have to do with the amount of *** flow that they have through their body. But, it is quite exciting to see a girl with bulging veins, cuz usually it means that she has a big clit. And I'm very attracted to a girl with a big clit because, it's always nice to have it like a rock the moment you take it out of her pants versus have to work on it to get it that way. And then you can have more fun with it sooner. And, the girls with big clits always come harder. And more often. So yes, girls with bulging veins usually means they have a bigger clit and they can have more enjoyment when she gets it licked right. And I love denying a girl of an orgasm. Especially when she had a fat clit