Getting spat on

Pinky-1297

Posted

Doesn’t anyone else gets turned on being spat at whilst having sex ?

Posted

I get turned on doing it even when it's not during sex

Posted
My previous Submissive enjoyed it, though I cannot remember the reason she gave me
Posted

Never tried it, not sure i would want to as it crosses into *** and *** for me.

I think if i were to do it, i would have to be the one spitting and, even then, i would have real reservations.

What is it that appeals?

(Wasn't going to post as it's not my kind of kink but thought maybe a different opinion might be interesting, and i might learn something)

Posted
Very much! Love it when my wife is degrading me and tells me to open my mouth so she can spit it in!
Posted
Absolutely. It's such a rush especially if I'm not expecting it. It gets me to a whole new level of horny.
Posted
11 hours ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

What is it that appeals?

for me - multiple things.

a little because it's supposed to be dirty and disgusting, but, really - it's just spit... it's no different to when you're kissing someone.   

A favourite kinda story - so there was a lady I'd filmed with which did include a pretty harsh spitting scene (I fucking loved it) so she knew I was cool with it - and a few months later we bumped into each other at a play event and we had a chat and catch up : and at the end of the night she was someone I made an effort to say goodbye to.  I gave her a hug and she went to kiss me - so I gave her my cheek.  She motioned she wanted my lips... ok 

She then opened her mouth and motioned that she wanted possibly a small snog... wow... ok... I opened my mouth and she spat straight into it.   It was absolutely hot as fuck.  A little bit misdirection, a touch ***...

There's someone who put in the idea that spitting is kisses from Mistress and actually - it kinda is - it's something else that's a "this is as close as you get" reminder - but still fairly intimate.

-

likewise, while I don't get to do it often - I do like to spit on people also.  Again, a kinda consensual disrespect. 

Posted

I love it straight in my mouth. Swallow it all

Posted

I adore it and have to admit I have paid women to do it to me

Posted
3 hours ago, Londonmiitch said:

I adore it and have to admit I have paid women to do it to me

I dont blame you! Love it in my mouth

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/1/2019 at 10:36 PM, Pinky said:

Doesn’t anyone else gets turned on being spat at whilst having sex ?

Yes if getting cock spat on while getting a bj and I like snowballing 

• 9 months later...
Posted

I have a need to degrade once a partner trusts me, spitting into her face while doing other things is a huge turn on and degrades even more. Exerts control and power

Posted

Never tried it. Gut reaction is aaarggghhhh no. Idk why. Gonna ponder on that one.

Posted

Ahh no.  It wouldn't do for me.  Lol

Posted

I love getting spat on, right in the face and being insulted right after it.  Maybe a good slap or two across the face beforehand also....

Posted

Anyone spat on me that would be the end of the friendship/relationship, I think.  But who am I to tell others what their preferences should be.  Lol

Posted
1 minute ago, TammyNatalia said:

Anyone spat on me that would be the end of the friendship/relationship.

And this is why we talk, learn about each other. I adore verbal *** and spitting yet I also adore lots of cuddles and affection 😊

Posted

I went through some rough abusive patches as a child, and I got spat on at work, so it would only bring back bad memories for me.  Probably fine for some people though!

Posted
5 minutes ago, TammyNatalia said:

I went through some rough abusive patches as a child, and I got spat on at work, so it would only bring back bad memories for me.  Probably fine for some people though!

I must add, for me anyway it's not something I would do for some time, unless expressly asked. As always trust and affection first.

It saddens me to hear about how cruel life can be, but I would always rather hear about it than not  

Hugs 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, TammyNatalia said:

I can relate to this in the sense that it's always been a negative thing. It was like that with anal for me but I did with someone who cared, and voila! Now my favourite thing.

Posted

That's fair enough!  It seems that with some help from your partner, you managed to overcome a very negative experience.  Personally for me, getting spat on and verbally ***d I would find neither sexy nor erotic, even if it came from someone who I know cared.  I would probably find it quite disgusting to be honest.  But that's just me I guess!

Goldenrich
Posted

I agree with tammy, to be spat on and verbally ***d would bring back horrible memories of when I first started work at 14years old, but yes everyone is an individual, so what ever floats your boat