Advice on how to dom a new partner?

Wyldefire-2669

Wyldefire-2669
Posted

I have experience dominating other females but, I have a new, Male partner and I'm lost on where to begin for control.  With women I could punish with spankings, I could physically move them where I wanted, and I suppose I was just more confident.  But this boy is 6'6, and im so tiny compared to him.  I want to find new ways to verbally dom, brainstorm rules and punishments.. help pls lol 

PunishedInwifesShoes
Posted
maybe try asserting power control mentally more than pysically, test those submisive or feminie buttons, maybe say things like, " you like Skirts so much than lets see whats it like for you to wear one", "don't winge like a girl or you will need to dress for one" "you need to learn a lesson, lessons are often learnt in uniform , and guess what I am in control and wearing the trousers, so guess what you are wearing", if he has closet wishes to play at dressing enfemme you could find you have a very compliant in role play sissy, then you will have lots of control over him, threten with a gingham school dress for ultimate humuilation and any back chat lock the clothing on to reafirm your control
Posted

Mentally is definitely the way to go. I’m physically much bigger than my wife, but she can completely break me using words and looks alone. 

My wife doesn’t let me finish sentences, building the frustration. Then comes the taunting, laughing as I get frustrated. Then she often tells me how she could stop me if I tried to leave. 

Its all in the head. She takes her time showing me how fortunate I am to be anywhere near her, and will often make me beg to please her. 

If she’s feeling really bad, she’s been known to scroll through my social media and pass comment on other men. It’s all about building this feeling that she deserves better, and I should be so grateful. 

Complete dominance with little need to touch me. 

Posted
While gender is a genuine factor, it is only indicated by the physical body. The mind and soul are genderless, and as such I believe you would be able to use the same foundation as you would with female Submissives. Use the same basic tools you would normally, but tailor your skills to his specific needs.