Orgy and Glory Hole

Posted
How do you typically find orgies or glory holes (idk if possible but with guarantee of a girl being on other end) ? Never tried but interested
Posted
That's not how a glory hole works. There's no guarantee who's on the other end. The mystery is part of the draw.

If you knew who was on the other side it'd just be really inconvenient sex.
Posted
Most swingers clubs have glory holes, and also the possibility of effectively an orgy happening - however, it's not just a case of turning up and it all happens - most clubs have strict etiquette in place that needs to be followed and then you need to appeal to others there sufficiently to be invited to join them etc.
Many single men make the mistake of thinking they only have to walk through the door to be guaranteed sex and their wildest fantasies coming true - more often than not quite the opposite happens.
With regards to glory hole's, there's no guarantee of who will be on the other side, or that simply putting your dick through the hole will get it any attention - however some clubs do have rules that apply that either frown on male-male activity or only allow it on certain nights so that to an extent may limit the chances (but not rule them out completely) of the person the other side being the same sex as you.
Posted
I don’t think I could ever go a glory hike. While very intriguing I also would be worried about who’s on the other side and I have a *** that I’d get some crazy who would bite it off 😂😖
Posted
Idk about glory holes but for orgies go to fetlife.com make Ana count and look under the events page
Posted

I'm not sure I'd trust fetlife orgies

usually they're organised by a guy who knows no women who is hoping some will sign up.

for both of the above, just go to a swingers club

Posted
Look up double list in your area I see them all the time on there
Posted
Yesterday at 02:36 AM, Geo1986 said:
I don’t think I could ever go a glory hike. While very intriguing I also would be worried about who’s on the other side and I have a *** that I’d get some crazy who would bite it off 😂😖

Ngl. I've had the urge to do that before

Posted
I mean, you can go to glory holes and still get on your knees to see who’s on the other end 🤣 feels like people haven’t been in an actual glory hole before. It’s true that it changes the magic of what it’s meant to be, but you can still “check”
Posted
Try the website glory’s hole sign up and enjoy