[WLW] Scissor & Grind / Piss Fetish

lesbiangoldstar

lesbiangoldstar
Posted (edited)

A while back during the summertime time I engaged in naughty sex with a bi curious woman. She told me she had a confession to make and that was she never fooled around with a woman and that I would be her first. I told her I also had a confession to make. And that was I never drove almost 2 hr to go on a date with another woman. We both laughed and kissed each other. She was from a town were lgbt is looked down upon. So during our date we held in the urge to kiss each other. Once we made it back to her place we couldn’t stop kissing each other.

I remember she told me I was going to be her first so I took things at a slow pace and gradually turned it up a notch. I caressed her body, put my hands all over her beautiful curves and made out with her. I didn’t take off my pants or underwear until she wanted me to. She got extremely naked for me. I still had on my pants. In the middle of us making out she looked at me and said you have too many clothes on. I had a big horny grin on my face lol. Anyways I took them off for her. We laid on the bed naked and grinded on each other.  She turned to me and asked me what I liked. Without hesitation I told her everything. I asked her if she was into strap on sex which I would LOVE to try on a woman again! I always bring my strap on any encounter I have with a woman just in case. Unfortunately she told me she didn’t know right now and wasn’t ready for the strap. So the strap was just left in the trunk all night. 

I told her it’s cool. She pounced on me and sucked and licked on my ears. I was so turned on from that. Definitely caught me by surprise but I did tell her I was into everything haha. I never knew the ears is one of my erogenous zones. I sucked on her tongue and rubbed my fingers around her clit. Her soft moans were turning me on. Once she got wet I started fingering her pussy. I could feel her. Damn she was so wet for me. I sucked on her chest and neck for a while. I’m a vampire I love licking and sucking. I spread her legs open and started grinding my pussy on hers. Next thing you know I’m on top of her and she’s laying down. I opened up the folds of my vagina as I grinded on her pussy. She felt so good. Especially because we both were so wet. Next thing you know I felt a squirt shoot up in between my pussy. This definitely caught me by surprise. I started going faster and faster and told her that was so hot squirt on me some more. I wanted to taste her fluids so I started eating her pussy out when I tell you my mouth was awoken with a piss surprise. Not gonna lie she was so damn fine I drank some of it and spit the rest out on her chest and licked it up. Don’t think I will drink piss again unless for sure I know it was squirt. But how can you tell? Anyways, got back on top of her and started riding and grinding my pussy against hers. Her squirts felt like heaven. The sounds of our wet pussies clashing together. We got the sheets so wet. Once we were done I thought we just laid in it. I cuddled her from behind while we were wet.  But she told me in the middle of the night she changed the sheets they were so wet. I’m not sure if it was squirt or piss but I loved every second of her wetness in between my thighs, pussy mmmm it felt so good. Especially the sounds we made that night. That 1hr 30 min drive to her was definitely worth it and I’ll never forget it. 

Edited by lesbiangoldstar
I forgot some minor details
Posted
Thank you for sharing. To hear the honest opinion of being squirted on was enjoyable makes me less intimidated of letting go.
Posted
What a great experience to have had ! The comfortability and connection is something a lot of people go a long time without experiencing.. !
I remember my first squirt experience.. thought was like a trophy of accomplishment and a very inconvenient one after a long session, and including multiple times throughout the day .. You can only flip the mattress so many times and or use up all the towels.. Granted as you said about your drive time .. would be a sacrifice willingly made !

.. ps .. I'm no scientist.. but if I remember correctly there was a study done with some monitoring levels of a females bladder before and after squirting.. and bladder levels were lower after .. so it is technically piss.. but not entirely piss.. Though (again not a scientist) I do believe piss coming directly from the source is sterile .. Only after some time of being exposed to air and such does it become unrecommended for consumption.. Lol sorry for the novel.. and happy for you an your experience you not only got to enjoy personally but got to provide for another uncertain individual.. I am confident you made her mind up for her that night. 🤣😎👏