Viewing Permission

Cr****

Posted
Thinking of asking my kinky couple friends if I could watch them sometime, they live out of state so it wouldn’t be an in person situation, but does anyone have some tips for an appropriate and respectful way to bring it up/ask about it?
Posted
I’d just ask if they are interested in voyeurism. If yes tell them you would like to watch.
Posted
Suppose I am just a shy and unconfident person when it comes to initiating such conversations.. Blame it on my small rural setting growing up.. Bleh
Posted
4 minutes ago, Woah44 said:
Suppose I am just a shy and unconfident person when it comes to initiating such conversations.. Blame it on my small rural setting growing up.. Bleh

Only you can change it. Just go for it. The worst that can be said is no.

Posted
You're right! And being an adult now should have been my ticket to trying.. Old habits die hard.. lol this app has honestly been much more beneficial than ever expected and I haven't even skimmed the surface yet.. Exciting
Posted
1 minute ago, Woah44 said:
You're right! And being an adult now should have been my ticket to trying.. Old habits die hard.. lol this app has honestly been much more beneficial than ever expected and I haven't even skimmed the surface yet.. Exciting

You got this!!!!

Posted
10 minutes ago, Woah44 said:

I also have grown up and spent over 97% of my life in a rural area in Ohio and am also a little shy when it comes to initiating certain conversations but almost always find a way to break the ice by indirect but at the same time some what directly whether it start out in a lite hearted manner to see and hear their reaction before pursuing the topic that I had motives behind trying to discuss

Posted
4 minutes ago, alliecatt7890 said:

I also have grown up and spent over 97% of my life in a rural area in Ohio and am also a little shy when it comes to initiating certain conversations but almost always find a way to break the ice by indirect but at the same time some what directly whether it start out in a lite hearted manner to see and hear their reaction before pursuing the topic that I had motives behind trying to discuss

I can dig it, suppose it's time to work on some ways to be better at indirectly directing a situation or testing the water. That mean ol Boogie Man that is the word "No" can't hurt me anymore!! 😂😂

Posted
I guess it depends on what kind of "friends" they are OP - people you've known a long time, have conversed with a lot and who are quite open about their kink activities, then either ask them directly, or come at it from the voyeurism angle someone else suggested.
Casual contacts you've got as "friends" on here but haven't established a connection with as such then I'd not ask, unless you're confident it would be well received.
Personally I wouldn't think of asking any of my friends something like that unless I was sure it was something they'd be open to - after all you're effectively asking them to put themselves out to indulge you without them getting anything from it necessarily.
Posted
Thanks everyone, these are actually long term friends of mine that were there with me through the beginning of my transition, they are very open and kinky, I think the worry came more from me being very shy and being used to always being told no, even over simple things so I’ve pretty much just kept to myself about anything and everything since my divorce (they also knew my wife, and how shitty she treated me) but I ended up asking and they said they’d love it, they want to try to come out and visit soon!
Posted
18 hours ago, Crea_min30 said:
Thanks everyone, these are actually long term friends of mine that were there with me through the beginning of my transition, they are very open and kinky, I think the worry came more from me being very shy and being used to always being told no, even over simple things so I’ve pretty much just kept to myself about anything and everything since my divorce (they also knew my wife, and how shitty she treated me) but I ended up asking and they said they’d love it, they want to try to come out and visit soon!

That’s awesome! Good luck with it. It’s cool they were open to the idea :)