Lots of Ideas, looking for help from people with Experience

YvngDvggerDick

YvngDvggerDick
Posted

Hello! My girlfriend & I have been sharing our fetishes & kinks with each other & I've been trying too fully understand what she wants more. I'm doing a pretty good job at it so far, lots I've learned. But I want too learn more without her having to send me a link or a video. Please tell me more ideas & what you all love to do with your significant other. Right now were in a "stranger kink" where I tie her up & act like someone she has never met in her life. Thank you :)

Posted

well - it sounds like you're on a good start

her sending you links or videos to show what she wants is a great way to communicate.

But, of course - I know many people then get a "I want to surprise her" and that's cool.... but I could say "I like to tie my partner up, have her hold a violet wand conductor and cane her with a cane wrapped in tinsel" - which I do - but the set up for that is rather expensive if it doesn't interest her.

So, why not use some of the links/clips she sends you as a starting base to find other similar ones and start sending stuff that you think would appeal back to her while you both grow in confidence.