NEW YEAR, NEW ME!

bb****

Posted
Learn more and more. Find the right person , make new friends. And enjoy my self
Posted
Would like to find a domme long term flr 24/7 just needs to be close enough
Posted
I think the thing I'm going to do differently is be more open to opportunities I might have not given a second thought in the past.
Posted
I hate being an introvert sometimes. I need to be more outgoing and start reaching out to people I think are hot and going to kink events and meeting people. I always start a conversation well, and then they ghost me, or I am too shy. 😣
Posted
2 minutes ago, Chaseman1022 said:
I hate being an introvert sometimes. I need to be more outgoing and start reaching out to people I think are hot and going to kink events and meeting people. I always start a conversation well, and then they ghost me, or I am too shy. 😣

I recently started attending munches, do it man. I am way out of my comfort zone most of the time but you got to push yourself or nothing will change.

Posted
3 minutes ago, wabi-sabi86 said:

I recently started attending munches, do it man. I am way out of my comfort zone most of the time but you got to push yourself or nothing will change.

Yeah I need to find some around my area and other stuff and I appreciate the advise

Posted
I'm still searching for 12 canes on new year's eve..... women only
Posted
I'm going to attend more munches in my area of mk18
Posted
45 minutes ago, ThePhoenix said:
Didn't get to go to a event as planned. Next tear that and otherr expereinces are going to be ticked off.

What kind of event did you want to go to?

Posted
Planning to get pegged in 2024… that and get to a couple of local clubs as well
Posted
Find someone around my age, and in my area, into the same kinks.
Posted
I really need a Sub as a wife this 2024, someone open for a LTR. We can talk about every Sex/Kink/fetish we would love to try or already tried and want it consistently. My dm is open I guess
Posted
Someone who is willing to work on herself in terms of her career and personal life outside bedroom stuff. Would be glad to listen and to guide such sub with lots of ideas.
Posted
As we approach the new year I need to focus on what makes me happy. I need to bring adult play back into my life. I’ve been so focused on adulting that there has been little room for fun, fantasy and happiness. After all, as they say, “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.”
Posted
To find a very regular dominant woman who would help me increase my own personal *** threshold as I find that good prolonged periods of punishment's very the***utic and immensely satisfying.
I'm still searching for a woman who to play BDSM snooker and of course to administer the obligatory 12 canes on new year's eve