Is My Thought Process Wrong?

Yo****

Posted
Sounds like it makes sense a lot of ***rs say that they are dominant they just don't know the difference so a lot of people who abandon and won't get emotionally close probably called himself Daddy that makes sense all of them probably have kids somewhere they just haven't seen them in a while is that your people longer folks there's some creepers and crazies
Posted
I can completely agree with most of the statements here. I know I'm new to the Dom thing myself and looking to get more experience, but I've heard so many stories where people fake Doms. I personally fall under the category of affectionate and playful. But I want to take my time and learn exactly what kinda Dom I can become so I make my sub happy, when I find one willing to except me.
Posted
54 minutes ago, crazh01 said:
I can completely agree with most of the statements here. I know I'm new to the Dom thing myself and looking to get more experience, but I've heard so many stories where people fake Doms. I personally fall under the category of affectionate and playful. But I want to take my time and learn exactly what kinda Dom I can become so I make my sub happy, when I find one willing to except me.

I like your statement here. Learn all you can through podcasts and articles. I hope you find a sub that makes you happy.

Posted
On 1/2/2024 at 9:24 PM, DarkBladeT said:

It sounds like some people can't merge but have to separate their private end personal relationships...

Many times the profile says "in the bedroom" which means "not in public."

Often this is an important choice.  Before retirement, I had a security clearance which might have been pulled had I been public about my kinks.  I needed to have income.

On the other hand, if you want to be in your kink 24/7, that is your choice, but don't assume everyone can afford to be at that level of kink.  

If a bedroom only kink is okay, but just not what you seek, find a partner who is a better fit.

On 1/2/2024 at 9:24 PM, DarkBladeT said:

Posted
39 minutes ago, Dave288 said:

Yeah I think he also doesn't realise quite how naive some people are about kink and how ready they are too attack. One of my neighbours exes didn't understand the difference between kinksters and p*dos, that's literally how misinformed people can get