Any devious ideas?

la****

Posted

Here's a scenario for your mind... Imagine you lock a chastity belt on your sub. You then place the key into their hand and have that person make a fist. Next, you place inflatable mittens on your sub so that they are holding their release. Finally, you watch as they fully realize their predicament. Now how long they stay this was up too you.

Does anyone have any ideas that are similar or creative?

Posted
Try an app controlled remote lock controlled by her master. And insert vibes in her pussy and ass, that are remotely controlled. Now her pleasure is completely at the mercy of her Master, she’ll be desperate, needy.
Posted
But I like your idea a lot too, because of the realization, the fact they are holding their release is just amazing.
Posted
I'd ***t ay face with and with an octave lower add "I want to play a game with you"
Posted
I like the idea, for temporary chastity play, it hightens the tension 😏
Just like freezing the key into a solid block of ice and have the sub either wait for it to thaw or lick it free 🤭
Posted
easy to escape bite the mittens so they deflate and come off drop key on floor sub lies on floor pucks key up
Posted
I’ve done this before. You have to gag them too. Or they can chew up the glove after popping it. Ball gags work nicely as they are very dribbley.
Posted
1 hour ago, Wasp2017 said:
easy to escape bite the mittens so they deflate and come off drop key on floor sub lies on floor pucks key up

Just noticed this - exactly

Posted

The sub involved has to want the chastity belt removed without that there is no game

Posted
On 12/31/2023 at 4:56 AM, Janine86-TV said:

I like the idea, for temporary chastity play, it hightens the tension 😏
Just like freezing the key into a solid block of ice and have the sub either wait for it to thaw or lick it free 🤭

Yes! The good old freezing block crossed my mind as well.😆

Posted
On 12/31/2023 at 9:21 AM, Wasp2017 said:

The sub involved has to want the chastity belt removed without that there is no game

Hahaha! Yes! That actually is a very good point.

Posted
On 12/31/2023 at 4:57 AM, Wasp2017 said:

Well that's good to know! Thanks for the knowledge.😃

Posted
On 12/31/2023 at 4:34 AM, MasterAidan said:

Try an app controlled remote lock controlled by her master. And insert vibes in her pussy and ass, that are remotely controlled. Now her pleasure is completely at the mercy of her Master, she’ll be desperate, needy.

Yes! This crossed my mind as well. Great idea

Posted
A good predicament that was done to me once was when my mistress had me naked and bound on the floor. A thin rope tied around my balls was led up to the hook on the ceilng. I was commanded, (with threat of crop) to lift my lower body into the air. The rope to the ceiling was tied securely. I had to hold myself up to save my balls. After a time my leg muscles were getting tired and they were shuddering violently. I could not stop myself from sinking down and some weight was taken by the balls. I regained a bit of strength in my legs and let my balls recover a little bit. Inevitably, I had to sink down and my balls again had to support most of my body weight. This cycle went on for, I don't know how many times, what I did notice was that my hips were getting closer to the ground, and in the end, I was sitting on the ground and I could feel my balls. Throughout all this, my mistress had just been sitting there smoking, and gloating as I suffered. She got me to stand up and look in the full-length mirror. I was shocked when I saw my black balls, much increased in size and hanging way, way down. At that time I couldnt feel them, but they are all recovered now. Now I have huge full balls that hang so low and smack against my thighs when I walk.