Age verification for uploaded photos

Posted

I uploaded two photos of me wearing items that I had made...The items I made were allowed on my profile..What is now showing against my photos is 18 age verification check..Why?

All members go through an age verification check as part of the initial membership application.!

I have received quite a few messages of annoyance about having to go through an age verification check to view a members photo..I explained that it was not my decision to limit who could view my latest photos..!

It seems ridiculous to have this 18 year old verification check when members are 18years old and more..!

No one is going to want to go through an age verification check just to view a members photo..Etc..I wouldn't..

I posted the same photos on another website...No problem with age verification..I did check before posting my photos etc...whether they would be allowed ..!..Their reply was that all members go through all the necessary checks before they are allowed full membership..

What  I want to know is why my latest uploaded photos have an 18 age verification check..as it is..no one is able to view my photos..leave a comment or even rate the photos.!

Maybe a moderator can pass this onto those responsible for deciding what is and what is not allowed etc..

Cassie

Posted

please use the 'help' link at the bottom of the screen.

But, in short - 18+ verification does not happen on sign up.