How do we find people in our area

Posted

It seems like everyone is out of state. How do we find people in our area?  And does anyone actually meet?  I’m not paying for this app yet and so far, I don’t see the reason to. I’m interested in actually meeting people. 🤗  Any wisdom people share! 

Posted

if you use "browse" you can filter down to an area.

This site is more European based, particularly for the UK - so while I wouldn't want to discourage anyone, especially as it's a growing site - I could understand reservations in paying if there aren't that many people in reasonable travel distance.

Yep - people on here do meet, there's a few relationships started because of this site - and there was a little group meet up earlier this year although I was unable to attend.  While there are those only really interested in online play - I feel most people are interested in meeting others.

Posted

I feel the same I live in London would love to meet a woman around here with similar interests. Doesn’t seem that promising.

Posted

Now London *is* more of a hotspot on here.  But to credit, you've only been here 2 weeks... 

Posted
On 9/14/2019 at 12:39 AM, Whyteeboy92 said:

I feel the same I live in London would love to meet a woman around here with similar interests. Doesn’t seem that promising.

Have you gone along to any munches, tried to get to know some locals within the lifestyle? I actively make an effort and am hoping to organise my own little mini munch soon. Though not looking for a play partner of any kind as I am owned, we are relatively new to the scene so want to get to know the community and be part of it. I have found people on here incredibly helpful and friendly, hopefully we'll get to meet up with some of them for drinks. I can't see why it would be that different when looking for a play partner, we all have to make a bit of an effort. Good luck, there are some fantastic people on here. 

Posted

incidentally.

I can't hotlink cos it's against site rules - but - I keep a blog and the most recent one was about a kinda "what not to say" and how it comes over.

The blog can be read if you put in my username and then .com 

When you come over as if you haven't really looked it looks lazy.   When you come over as if you're issuing a challenge ("I bet there's no one in my areas...", "Does anyone actually meet...") it's a kinda negging and baiting.

It doesn't really work and - I mean this in the sense of something to learn from.  Because, yeah, it can be hard to find someone but it's even harder when you don't give yourself a fair chance and come over off-putting.

Posted

I am based in Manhattan, NYC and i also travel to London.

for my cuckolding sessions i love to go to an upscale bar to find a hot and Young bull.