Appropriate outfit

kimutu72

Posted

Ive been on here for awhile now and have fallen into the dominate role (which is fine as in my vanilla life I am a manager 🤷‍♀️

I have spoke to afew nice guys and we message back and forth for awhile to get to know each other. 

The ones I have met I have always given them the choice of outfit they would like me to wear to greet them (as a sort of reward) 

I also pick my outfits as it gets me into the mind frame of a domme

My question is there anything you guys enjoy wearing and why?

Posted
I think stockings are a great add on to any outfit.
Posted
Something I feel comfortable in and that's appropriate to the meet and what is to happen - have had meets where the plan is to spend some social time doing an activity first where I've worn shorts and a t-shirt, and meets at a club where I've worn something a little smarter.
gift_of_beli
Posted

Wearing something that a partner would enjoy, find sexy or alluring would be my answer. Rarely have I been able to establish what to wear or dress a certain and would relish thoughts on what would be a good way to reciprocate a lady dressing with confidence class and elegance.

Posted
Idk I like to wear a bannana hammock, to give the impression that I’m willing to put myself out there and willing to go the extra mile (if im dressing up too), and that I am there to be used for their pleasure. Additionally at the bare minimum it will break the ice and let them know i dont take myself seriously.