What Sexy outfit you got there 😉

Ja****

Posted

I'm a simple guy. I have a deal appreciation for a woman in a simple black corset. No lace no tassells just clean lines. It's a little much to expect a women youve never met to show up wearing a specific piece of lingerie. So I keep a couple of corsets here. Lol I don't cross dress they wouldn't fit me anyway. If a woman is put off by the fact I own a couple of corsets we're not going to get along all that well anyway.

Posted

Maybe a f*shnet black and white shorty maids uniform

Posted

mmm yes 

3 hours ago, christmas-valley134 said:

Maybe a f*shnet black and white shorty maids uniform

Posted

There’s something to be said for strategically hiding certain desirable parts. Like a tease. However a much bigger turn on for me is how much they are willing to risk. I’ll take a light sun dress with absolutely nothing underneath over fishnets, lace or PVC. Her (pierced) nipples just barely visible and the breeze that could blow up and reveal she is wearing nothing under at any moment, contrasted with the innocence of the sun dress.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love when a girl wears tight shorts and a tank top

Posted

I'd love to see someone in either a leather or latex skirt with some knee high boots

• 3 months later...
Posted

Over sized dress shirt. White. Closed with one button

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Anything you wanted me to wear , I love stockings and suppenders with a
Posted
Honestly, I go crazy for bras and panties, but I prefer plain panties rather than shorts or thongs.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 8/18/2021 at 12:51 AM, varnell698 said:

Honestly, I go crazy for bras and panties, but I prefer plain panties rather than shorts or thongs.

by plain do you mean cut or material? agree simple panties better than thongs etc but do luv mine to be see thru mesh

• 3 months later...
Posted
I own more Lingerie than I do clothes!
I love wearing sexy soft stuff knowing that under my jeans I’ve got something super hot on
Posted
On 9/1/2021 at 3:55 PM, kikokartchner said:

I have a lot of school girl skirts😏

me too, double as secretary skirts

Posted
I’m super into girls in thigh highs or black stockings
Posted

I love to see my lady standing in just g-string panties. Hands above her head, fingers interlaced. 

Ready, waiting....

Then I will dress her in chest harness and a crotch tie.

Posted
I love so many different looks! In the bedroom, I love all types of lingerie, stockings, garter belts, and yes leave the high heel shoes or boots on! For Discipline or punishment, I love the sexy School Teacher look, also the Female Equestrian look with the tight pants and knee boots! I also love the Leather Mistress look, and adore the smell of leather! For really crazy, out of the world scenes, I love the latex outfits, although I have not yet experienced this yet!!!