Femdom. Sexualized clothing VS casual clothing.

Posted
Dominant girls, do you prefer to spend sessions in hypersexualized clothes (miniskirts, high heels, stockings, transparent blouses without a bra / no top, etc.), or use more "casual" clothes (leggings/jeans, boots/sneakers, leather jackets, etc.) and completely cover your body? What is most comfortable for you and why? Do you see some kind of philosophy for yourself here?
~
Also a question for submissives. What style of clothing of your Dom do you like the most and why?
Posted
Casual clothing with converse all star or adidas superstar sneakers. Trampling is way more fun for me with sneakers
Posted
For me a woman that knows how to dress well is a big thing, it doesn’t need to be sexualised as such (don’t get me wrong I love that too) but a woman who dresses with style and elegance feels like they exude a natural power. If that makes sense?
Posted
Since I am more into the erotic BDSM, I prefer a Dominant women in sexualized clothing. Breast enhancement is always erotic.
Slaveloserboy
Posted
High hells and shiny clothing of any kind
Posted
For me I find this question kind of complicated because I'm a switch my dom side I combine the two outfits that you said because my setup is a leather jacket a basically a titty shirt a short skirt 18 hole doc martens and whatever implement I plan on using but as for the submissive question it's honestly whatever my dom feels the most comfortable in because for me it's not what they wear it's how they present themselves as they're wearing it cuz what I find attractive is confidence not clothes.
Posted
Black clothing and latex/leather anything wet look. The stereotypical ‘dominant’ look for sure.
Posted
I'd like my dom wears tank top with no bra,yoga pants and sneakers with anklet socks,another set I like is dress with no bra again and high heels,another one is she just wears panties and sandals and be topless
Posted
In principle, I think dom/Mistress can wear what she wants during the sessions. And we should make sure to lose the equal level of submission to please the owner. But I guess if Mistress/Dom considers (or make use of) Her property's ideas, I think She can take of what She deserves more easily on Her hands.
Posted
A business suit with knee covering skirt and high heels. Short feminine hair or long hair in bun.

A sexy nurse dress.

A leather clothes with very short skirt and high heels.
MisstressStorm
Posted

I think the clue is in the title ….FemDom . Too many men are influenced by ‘FemDom’ po*n made for men for men. I’ll wear what I chose to feel the Domina I am….  I guess most Dommes don’t give a fig about what a sub wants to see her clad in- kinda part of the I don’t give a f**k about what you want this is not an equal dynamic. Too many men wanting a free kink dispenser 🤦‍♀️

MisstressStorm
Posted

Think a real life Lifestyle Dommes input is superfluous in this discussion - just let the fantasists have open forum ( fully expecting to be put in Fet gaol for this effrontery ) 👋

Posted
I love the leather/latex leotard look, stockings, heels of some sort. Krazy thing is women can be in jam-jams but put on heels and be dressed. If the Dom prefers to casual clothing, tighter fitting over loose, and Fer sure some kind of heels
Posted
I think it's what you see fit one way of looking at it is if you happen to be a particularly showy kind of girl and not everyone is and that's fine but it could be looked upon as a teasing as well by sexualizing yourself and dangling the carrot sort of speak
Posted
Simply put, as a male submissive, whatever a dominant chooses to wear for themselves because they are comfortable wearing it is my *only* preference
Goddess_Fifi
Posted
I don't wear the typical attire as a Domme, I don't own leggings, jeans, boots, leather jackets etc. I prefer to be fully clothed in floor length modest dresses with heels, I feel like Subs need to earn the privilege to see my body.

If you would like to know how I like my Dom to be dressed refer to my last post. I also like my Sub's to be dressed well.
Posted

Answering my own question, I want to say that I prefer "casual" clothes in which I feel more confident, protected and comfortable physically. Hypersexalized clothing is associated with the purchase of my services and po*n market relations. Excessive vulgarity in the same place. The feeling that I am not dominating, but they are just je*king off on me, on my body, like in po*n videos that were turned on and turned off after a couple of minutes. I don't like it.

I think it all comes from the fact that I want my partner to be with me, not only because he turns on his pen*s only on a bare dominant something. But for... real submission? In front of a real person and not a picture? I think 90% of dominant women will understand what I mean. And not only those women who dominate.

Posted

I joked about this with a Domme the other week - but generally my clothing preference is "whatever she feels comfortable in" and whether that is jeans and a t-shirt, pyjamas, some nudity, or in full latex (I've played with people in all these scenarios and more) is up to them 

but, I guess, I don't have fetishes linked to specific clothing - this is obviously far more important if someone has a leather or latex or whatever fetish 

Posted

I also do kinda think - it is OK for even the subbiest of subs to have a preference - and how that plays out is down to the dynamic. So for example someone with perhaps a leather fetish may prefer their Domme to wear leather - but it might be that this is only done as a 'reward' or 'when she feels like it' - but if she really isn't into leather this is going to cause the relationship to struggle if an important fetish cannot be enjoyed together.

MisstressStorm
Posted

Be sure - A Domme will see your preferences and exploit them to her desires. Fulfill her expectons and there may be a reward, a craved outfit or her favourite boots but always her choice never the subs 😈

Posted
I'm a switch M, I have a latex and power personality fetish, so something like cat woman's costume or Something like a slutty boss/teacher
Posted
As a sub, personally I like my domme wearing lingerie and maybe have some accoutrements or other articles of clothing like a mini skirt. To me it’s, really attractive for a woman to exert a dominant personality while wearing things generally accepted as feminine and sexy. It fits the whole femdom thing. But honestly, I’m not super particular about it. The outfit can add to the experience but it can’t diminish what a good, strong domme exudes to me.

Tl;dr sexy lingerie is great and can enhance the experience but it’s absolutely not a necessity and casual clothing can’t take away from the pleasure of pleasing a good domme
Posted
As a sub and a bitch I don’t get a say but I always prefer casual clothes for the goddesses I serve. That is especially true for shoes. My place is on the floor and as such I am walked on, stepped on and stood on a lot. Goddesses often make me lick their shoes as well. They like walking around wearing shoes their bitch has cleaned especially when they go out with friends, family and their regular boyfriends. For me it is both a physical and psychological domination
Posted
I'm a perfect switch. However I real life there's not a submissive bone in my body. I only wear dresses and skirts to remind myself I'm a lady and to appear more approachable. I am however pretty body conscience and I prefer to wear a skirt topless to have sex. If I'm stripped I take it but I don't volunteer complete nudity
Posted
3 hours ago, MisstressStorm said:

I think the clue is in the title ….FemDom . Too many men are influenced by ‘FemDom’ po*n made for men for men. I’ll wear what I chose to feel the Domina I am….  I guess most Dommes don’t give a fig about what a sub wants to see her clad in- kinda part of the I don’t give a f**k about what you want this is not an equal dynamic. Too many men wanting a free kink dispenser 🤦‍♀️

🙌 yes!!