Candy life lessons

FerrusDaManus

FerrusDaManus
Posted
Having a bit of a sweet tooth I found myself hankering for some juju bees. Sweet little drops of different fruit flavoring. If handled properly, taking your time, would soften and give hours of enjoyment. Though if rushed mashing them without the proper considerations would cement your jaw shut. Thus spending hours attempting to remove them from every part of your mouth they had adhered to.

In my search I found they have been discontinued. I found this unfortunate being personally had taught me at a young age that some things require effort and patience initially to fully unlock and enjoy the experience. Saddens me others may not get the opportunity at these little treats that I once so thoroughly enjoyed.

Curious if others have any candy or other delights they learned some life lessons from?
Posted
Most of my favourites were the ones that exploded on my tongue.
Posted
Yea , I had a date last week , thought I would freshen my breath , so I brought some Mento's pure fresh gum. Took forever to remove from every nook and cranny in my mouth
Posted
Omg, know wonder I can’t find them anywhere! Juju beads were the best but *** on your teeth!
Posted
How about soap candies they did the same