Health And Wellbeing ♾

Os****

Posted
Health And Wellbeing ♾ 

In the realm of dominance and submission's embrace, There lies a responsibility, a tender promise we face. For the health and wellbeing of a submissive soul, Encompasses more than physical, it's a concept to behold.

First, the physical realm, where care must be tight, To keep their body safe, from morning until night. Injuries tended, healing time granted with care, So they may thrive, unburdened by despair. Sickness may come, and the Dominant as nurse, Caring and cooking, shielding from the curse. Chores done in their place, while they mend, A tender touch ensuring their physical health won't bend.

But deeper still, within the mind's delicate weave, Mental health and wellbeing, we must perceive. In the BDSM dance, where minds intertwine, The Dominant must tread, with empathy, as a sign. *** consented may reside in their play, Yet boundaries honored, so their mental state won't fray. Breaking them not, but building them whole, Creating a bond that nourishes their soul.

Emotions, the embers that fuel submission's fire, It's crucial to tend to their emotional desire. A drained soul, burdened with sadness and rage, Hinders their will, deflating the submissive's gauge. Happiness must be sought, their wants and needs met, A symbiotic connection, where satisfaction is set. For a Dom who neglects, their duty, to fulfill, Risks destabilizing the bond, their power, it can spill.

Let's not forget, the submissive's role in kind, Caring for the Dominant, their needs entwined. Medications remembered, unhealthy habits deterred, A shared responsibility, ensuring they've concurred. Both partners must thrive, in health's loving light, A stable foundation, for a dynamic, shining bright. For in the triad of wellness, no singular heart is spared, Affecting both, the connection they've bared.

So, Dominant and submissive, in unison they unite, Creating a haven, where health is their birthright. For the concept of wellbeing, it encompasses much, Physical, mental, and emotional, their spirits touch. Together they strive, growing stronger each day, In a dance of devotion, where harmony holds sway. For health and wellbeing, a pledge they embrace, Nurturing their bond, as dominance finds its place.

🎩  O s P a n d o  ™️ ✒ 🖋

🌻  #Health #Wellbeing #Aftercare #Healthcare #BDSM #BDSMcollars #BDSMcurious #Dominant #Submissive #Kink #kinkfriendly #Kinks #kinkcurious #Brat #roleplay #DDLG #Kinkster #Dom #Sub #BDSMdom #BDSMsub
Posted
Well said! There are a few kinks I do for my mental health and when properly done my catharsis is unmatched
Posted
2 hours ago, AuroraV said:
Well said! There are a few kinks I do for my mental health and when properly done my catharsis is unmatched

That is exactly why there is a need for open communication and building strong circles of trust in every dynamic