Sleep fetish

C-Warming

Posted
Pretty common tbh.
I thought it a more peculiar than others one (fetish) too.
Posted
Just now, LittleSoulTease said:
Pretty common tbh.
I thought it a more peculiar than others one (fetish) too.

*other ones, even.

Posted
In the 26 yrs I was married I had mentioned that to my than Wife how I always wanted to wake up to her giving me some special attention🤪 though It never happened 😏. I’ve always fantasized about it.
Posted
As common as it is this may be one of the only places you'll get away with discussing it. If you mentioned it in a kink fb group you'd get lynched. There's the issue that nobody can consent while they are asleep. Even if they give prior consent it's supposedly currently nonconsentual. With that bullshit out of the way I myself love it!
Posted
I always thought of it as a waking-up fetish.
Early morning sex is called ZORNYAK
Posted
Not super weird at all. I love it.
One night I woke up to my gf at the time rubbing my cock while she played with herself. Apparently I got hard in my sleep and she was too horny to resist having a play.
Posted
I had a partner once when we slept on the same bed we would inevitably wake up to us fucking. It was a perfect example of the innate instinct we all succumb to. A perfect example of humanity- to fuck ❤️❤️
Posted
Love doing it to a woman right after they wake up or when they’re right out I love doing it. Love seeing their reaction/ seeing if they wake up or have w fare I can go before they notice. Think part of it’s dominant I can just go for it. Also liked it with my ex as she would leg on her back sometimes legs apart it made it so easy. Communication to see if your partner ok with this is key. It’s not for everyone! And no I permission so my ex never thought of it as rap or anything like that.
CheekiCheshire
Posted
Depends on the relationship TBH - if it is D/s I enjoy it... Otherwise I find it creepy.
Posted
I love it when I wake to my wife with her lips wrapped around my…
Posted
I love it, but cnc is a favorite kink of mine
Posted
I love limp play. playing with a sleeping/ consenting person it’s so hot.
FetMyLife
Posted
Love it, used to do this loads with an ex partner.
Posted
My ex and I both loved it at one point it was just dependent on whether me or her woke up first XD.
Posted
Omfg YES!! It is a major turn on! The thought of my DD taking and enjoying what belongs to him as I sleep 🥵💦
Posted
I do enjoy sleeping more than I should tbh. Had no idea it could be a fetish
Posted

Yes I loved wakeing up my partner with it

Posted
I love to be woken up this way…..my ex refused 😒