Squirting

Fa****

Posted
Squirter are the best sweetheart. It’s me they’re more valuable than gold. You’re a lucky lady enjoy it and who you’re with ain’t down for it or doesn’t care for it just hit me up I’ll take you to the next level with it. You should enjoy it embrace it not all ladies get to do that, their eyes roll back in their head experience. You should feel fortunate you have a wonderful day.
Posted
Yeah, I don’t presently have one at this time I wish but I did have one for 20+ years I really really really really good one but harder to come by than people might think at least at that level of intensity and you’re right about the Bambi leg things yeah exactly like that But I would look at it like more of a gift or a special power like a superhero then I would anything negative
Posted
Squirter here 🙋‍♀️ the more you explore what makes you squirt the easier it is to get there. Best orgasms. I keep towels nearby. (If you happen to be recording yourself, highly recommend keeping the device out of squirting distance-I speak from experience 🤭)
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Sounds like a squirt or a gush. Could you feel yourself really pushing down as you climaxed. I have taught a few to gush only a few can truly squirt

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I’m a massive squirter I love it t xx