Empty 'Toy Box'

Es****

Posted
What's a Master without sub(s)? Well my experiences would say certainly not lonely, but definitely without direction. In my mind, part of the qualifications of being a proper Master is having charges (Pets/Littles/Subs/etc). Like being an artesian or craftsman, part of the title itself is designated for the teaching and or mentoring of others in the skill, or from the skills acquired and or associated, right? So, in my thoughts and the depths of my mind tonight, the question is blaring. What is a Master without charge? What am I even supposed to do with my time since I have an empty toy box? None to guide, or feed, use, or teach, or anything... It's been too long and I'm getting bored of myself. So what's a Master to do?
Posted
All this post shows is that you don't have the mindset to do this, regarding people as "toys in a box" is a really inappropriate way to speak about people who haven't consented to being regarded in such a way, and the fact you talk about this like living without these things leave you bored/unhappy etc. shows you don't have the maturity to Dom anybody in your life at all
FETMOD-BD
Posted

I've now tidied up this thread and removed the negative and insulting comments - Play nicely please!

Posted

Well to begin with we need to understand what is meant by the term "Master". Because within this community there are those who are the dominant party in a Master/slave relationship (M/s) and would naturally call themselves Master. And then there are those who are the dominant party in a Dominant/submissive (D/s) relationship who would not generally refer to themselves as a "Master" - even if those in their community see them as such. The term might be used changeably in relation to things such as pet play where the pet might have a Master. 

In answer to your questions "What is a Master without charge?" and "What's a Master to do?" - the answer is a simple one, they learn, they use their time wisely, they evolve, they participate and become a valued member of the community. They are the epitome of professionalism because as a single "Master" they are being looked at by s-types as a possibility - and if they show any negative traits, or raise any red flags, they will be avoided at all costs!

Posted
What a ridiculous way to look at humans, keep on keeping on bud. We ALL know why you don’t have any “toys” to play with. Talking to some old school guard, they’d tell you, you’re absolutely not in the right path!!!