Very Busty Obsession

DaddyDom1212

DaddyDom1212
Posted

I've always been obsessed with very busty women. I cannot get enough. I love huge boobs. I love women who love showing off their huge boobs. I love playing with huge boobs.

I love to squeezing them.

I love walking up from behind and cupping them in my hand. 

Feeling hard nipples against the palm of my hands. Squeezing and cupping. Making her squirm and wet just from playing with her tits and ripples.

My favorite activity with huge boobs?

Titty Fuck Blowjob.

2 ways to do it.

Im sitting on the couch, her tits wrapped around my cock, her mouth on the tip of my cock. She works her tits on my shaft. She sucks and lick my cock. Eye contact. Best of both worlds with tits smushing my cock and her mouth sucking me. I can explode everywhere with my load and make a mess.

The other way and my favorite way for a titty fuck blowjob is to have her lay on her back. I mount her with my cock between her tits. I hold her tits in place for her. I control the pressure around my cock. I rub her nipples with my thumbs.  Grinding my cock through her cleavage, feeding her my cock. Just the tip or do I give her more?

She moans while I grind my hips and use her tits and mouth for my pleasure.

This is all for me. The way it looks, the way it feels, all for me.

The moment of truth when I cum.

Do I cum in her mouth and let her suck it all out or do I make a huge mess all over her face and tits and mouth?

Posted
I miss this😔 I love when my tits are touched and used!
Posted
Eye contact is everything❤️❤️ Rather sucking dry or cleaning myself up its still extremely satisfying.
Scott123-6370
Posted

Mate I agree I love them too

Posted
😍😍😍wait daddy I’m right here!! 🙋🏻‍♀️
Posted
I’m ready for the 90’s style big boob love to come back into fashion. It’s been all about the huge assses for too long!
Posted

Love huge boobs and smaller ass

• 1 month later...
Posted
👌💯 big boobs and busty lady has always been it never ran out of style. always had a thing for a mature busty women. I'm a 90s baby I guess.
Posted

All boobs look great as women in all shapes are so sexy