Circumcision and circumcised cock fetish

Circumscar

Circumscar
Posted

Since I was a young boy I've had a fetish with circumcision and circumcised cocks. I'm a straight male but cut cocks have been my confusing kink. 

Guys, cut or uncut,  do you get turned on watching women play with cut / uncut and do you especially get aroused hearing women talk about cut / uncut cocks and circumcision 

Ladies, anything you personally find arousing in a similar way and have you had guys that were turned on by the same or had a circumcision fetish 

Posted
Interesting. Once an adult, whatever, but as far as circumcision and FGM go, I am adamantly, furiously, and disgustedly against the practices.
No I don’t have any fetish nor even arousal by any penises. Interested in the psychological aspects here…
Posted
On 2/13/2024 at 3:43 PM, Circumscar said:

Since I was a young boy I've had a fetish with circumcision and circumcised cocks. I'm a straight male but cut cocks have been my confusing kink. 

Guys, cut or uncut,  do you get turned on watching women play with cut / uncut and do you especially get aroused hearing women talk about cut / uncut cocks and circumcision 

Ladies, anything you personally find arousing in a similar way and have you had guys that were turned on by the same or had a circumcision fetish 

I'm also fiercely against FGM and  circumcision without the fully informed consent of the person physically attached to the penis. 

As for preferences, I'm also more interested in the person attached to the penis, even though I am a fan of phallus. 

Even if you weren't straight that would be totally OK and there are plenty of people out there who would totally accept and be supportive of their partner being attracted to multiple genders. 

Posted
All I can really say on the subject being “cut” myself is if I decide to watch an adult video say involving a bj or something I usually choose a vid with one that is cut.