Leaving our guards down - recipe for getting hurt

ma****

Posted
What a complete asshole. I’m not surprised you’re upset. He misled you into thinking he cared. All l can tell you is that not all doms are like that and l wish you more luck in the future. Remember we’re in the minority meaning we can pick and discard unsatisfactory doms. Do not tolerate disrespectful behaviour.
Posted
Sounds like a prick and you deserve way better! I’ve messaged you :)
Posted
Oh sweetie, am so sorry to read this. The process your going through is so awful. But getting the treatment is the right thing. While doesn't take away how scary it is, it's common result and the treatment will massively reduce it going any further. You'll be monitored yearly for a few years. There is support available for you, reach out to me too. I've been there so happy to listen.
In regards to been let down, please try to remember you aren't in control of othera behaviour. It was Indeed not a way I would treat someone. But I also try to give benefit of doubt, perhaps a topic close to heart .....
While we've all been there and question why allow ourselves to get hurt. I would rather leap, risk hurt. I would choose feeling then being closed off. And what if it could be everything you've ever wanted. That off course doesn't mean you should allow boundaries crossed, and still put self first.
Posted
19 hours ago, Msfergz said:
Oh sweetie, am so sorry to read this. The process your going through is so awful. But getting the treatment is the right thing. While doesn't take away how scary it is, it's common result and the treatment will massively reduce it going any further. You'll be monitored yearly for a few years. There is support available for you, reach out to me too. I've been there so happy to listen.
In regards to been let down, please try to remember you aren't in control of othera behaviour. It was Indeed not a way I would treat someone. But I also try to give benefit of doubt, perhaps a topic close to heart .....
While we've all been there and question why allow ourselves to get hurt. I would rather leap, risk hurt. I would choose feeling then being closed off. And what if it could be everything you've ever wanted. That off course doesn't mean you should allow boundaries crossed, and still put self first.

Thank you very much. May I message you then?

Posted
Also, one of the biggest reasons in this lifestyle as a reminder to all women, make those men wear a condom at all times. They are with multiple women and the strains of HPV that cause us cervical cancer they carry silently. I had this procedure done when I was in my early 20s after I had been cheated on and found out at a yearly checkup that I had an abnormal pap test come back. I instantly cried because I felt like the world was ending. I didn't fully understand everything at that second but knew enough to know this was a very serious issue. Fast forward to procedure day. I was offered nothing to numb the area or for *** pre or post procedure of them taking taking scissors to SNIP tissue from cervix for the removal of the affected tissue
Posted
44 minutes ago, AngelOfDark1013 said:
Also, one of the biggest reasons in this lifestyle as a reminder to all women, make those men wear a condom at all times. They are with multiple women and the strains of HPV that cause us cervical cancer they carry silently. I had this procedure done when I was in my early 20s after I had been cheated on and found out at a yearly checkup that I had an abnormal pap test come back. I instantly cried because I felt like the world was ending. I didn't fully understand everything at that second but knew enough to know this was a very serious issue. Fast forward to procedure day. I was offered nothing to numb the area or for *** pre or post procedure of them taking taking scissors to SNIP tissue from cervix for the removal of the affected tissue

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. While I do agree that HPV is sexually transmitted most of the time, it doesn't mean that that there's always HPV positive in the case of abnormal cells appearing. My abnormal cells appeared at the end of 2022 during my Pap test, but there was no positive HPV at that time. That's why they wanted me to retake the cervical screening after one year. Since then, I only had one sexual partner at the beginning of last year. Last month, when I went for the one year check, they've noticed that the abnormal cells were still there, but I was also tested positive with HPV.

Abnormal cells don't mean a positive HPV. Also, the lady who's done the colposcopy to me last week told me that everyone has got HPV (which was new information for me), but the virus can get activated after sexual activity.