Would it be difficult..?

Posted

To organise a munch in a lovely outdoor location..maybe an isolated beach..or..in a Forest..A barbecue would be good..although not in a Forest...an isolated beach would be ideal...or a Picnic..A location that if a member wanted to dress up etc..could..

Can one rent an island...that would be something else..!

If you could...which island would you choose...

Cassie

Posted

up here we've had munches which were picnics, barebecues or on a beach 

munches are not *usually* dress up affairs though

and there is the problem of, well, it would have to be a rented/private space - but that's not impossible!  There are stuff like Sissy Manor which is basically someone hires a mansion and everyone puts coin in - and, well, as the name suggests it's a space for sissies.

There's something I'm going to in a couple of weeks time which is a similar affair except Femdom - mansion rented out, everyone puts cash in, and it'll be a Femdom event for a couple of days in a remote/rented property.

In essence - that side of things isn't too hard - providing you know or can find enough people who you'd want to be with for a couple of days who are all able/willing to contribute towards the costs.

Posted

Thanks..very informative...If you had the freedom to choose any island in the world..which one would you choose...You tell me and I will tell you mine..!

Cassie

Gandolf420Guerilla
Posted

There is a primitive campground (no RVs or campers) with its own brewery about an hour away. The people are super chill and the land is beautiful, in the woods, and private as could be. I have definitely fantasized about a few different possibilities that place could host. Beaches are great, but I'm definitely more of a forest kinda guy.

MistressWhilplash
Posted
It went from picnic to rent-an-island. Too funny.
Posted
54 minutes ago, MstressWhilplash said:

It went from picnic to rent-an-island. Too funny.

There's nothing wrong with daydreaming, or trying to get peoples creative ideas flowing.

On the other hand, taking the piss out of someone for doing that..vile.

Posted
16 hours ago, Cassie34 said:

To organise a munch in a lovely outdoor location..maybe an isolated beach..or..in a Forest..A barbecue would be good..although not in a Forest...an isolated beach would be ideal...or a Picnic..A location that if a member wanted to dress up etc..could..

Can one rent an island...that would be something else..!

If you could...which island would you choose...

Cassie

I've seen a few outdoor munches of various forms in the south west..there's a teddy bears picnic for littles and their admirers in Bristol every month for example, and a spanking ramble munch quite locally too, there's a couple of camping socials too not too far away, though now Autumn's turning to Winter I expect they'll be taking a break soon, I'm sure other areas have similar things going on you just have to look harder for them 😎 

By dress, do you mean crossdressing or fetish wear? There's two trans women and one or two crossdressers who attend the munch I go to, but the dress code is vanilla..fetishwear reserved for private venues, I doubt many are going to want to traipse through woods or negotiate sandy or rocky beaches in their expensive latex, or killer heels..but it's a pleasant thought lol.

Posted

You know

I ended up down a little rabbit hole of how much does it cost to rent an island

Answer : often less than you'd think

If we're going international - the problem is actually getting to these islands
So, I found somewhere near Belize where to rent the island it's £340 per night - and that gets a cabin that can sleep 4...

But, the flights to get there are closer to £800.
- so for 4 people for 2 days... you're looking at a grand a head.

-
Closer to home.

Osea Island off Essex looks amazing.
7 nights costs £7000

Which might be a bit "eek" but it sleeps TWENTY - so works out at just £50 per person per night (£350 for a week.)

-

I am going to be honest, between things like the aforementioned sissy manor and the thing I am going to in a couple of weeks - I have been tempted to rent out a mansion nearby for a couple of days mostly for filming for my store, but also of course for a kinda retreat where it is possible to chill and dress as you were.

The thing that puts me off is the concept of having to share a couple of days with a bunch of people I don't like but need their contributions to cover the cost...

But... still...

Posted (edited)

Yeah..I do agree...it is a nice thought though.

And yes...I too would feel uncomfortable around members I have never met in person.!

Mz Jax..thank you...

I am glad that some members have an open mind and appreciate that having a humorous approach seems to get nice feedback..although not always...Being Kinky...should also incorporate a humorous approach to our life style as well.!

Anyone out there who really does owns an island..HA...HA...

No one has mentioned an island yet..come on..it is only for fun..As soon as someone mentions their ideal island...I will tell you mine..and I have been there..!

You never know...

Cassie

Edited by Deleted Member
Added on..
Posted

Perhensian Islands...

Off the east coast of Malaysia.

Beautiful place. Learnt to scuba dive there which was absolutely incredible... did a "drift dive" there, felt like flying.

MistressWhilplash
Posted

Club o&I in Kent has outdoor and indoor space including a BDSM kit.

And DV8 in Kent is basic but has a Dungeon and is on private land. 

Not an island but doesn't need flights. 

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am 

MistressWhilplash
Posted

Once I made island enquiries, 

A beautiful Italian island with a Dungeon and large apartment with private beach. It was £320 per week plus flights. But taking lots of tins and candles in case of power cut was recommend. 

Some low temp candles too then for wax play which I could happily whip off him. :)

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am