Day 40

Posted
I'm not even sure where to start..

I got to Sir's house super early and his hands were instantly on my body. I love how rough he is with me. Like he can't make me orgasm quickly enough. Like he must take me in that exact second or the world will end. And then came his belt. 20 hard strokes of his belt. And it fucking hurt but I wanted more. And I know if we had time he'd not have stopped.

We got dressed and left. I always feel special leaving with him with my collar shining around my neck. It's the perfect amount of noticeable for those who "know" and might suspect.. and to those who don't, it's a beautiful necklace with his initial on it. Because he owns me and he's proud for me to be his.

I drank all my water whilst we were out too. Sir found it funny that I was calculating up to the 2 litres that are in the rules. It made me blush and I explained what I was doing. And that made me blush more. Other people know that he makes me drink 2 litres of water a day, other people don't know that it's so I'm hydrated enough to soak his bed most nights.

Although when we were out, Sir let me be my happy bouncy self but also found moments of quiet for my submission and to make me orgasm and soak my knickers. One time we got caught and the man said "careful, the stairs there are slippy" and I hid my face in Sir's arm in embarrassment. If it was less public, Daddy definitely would have offered me to him.

On the way home he stripped me naked in his car and made me cum over and over again. A mixture of conversation, snacks and orgasms made me so sleepy that when I lay in his bed I could have fallen asleep so easily.. but he definitely had different plans. He took me hard. He gave me bruises and spanked my bum so hard with his bare hands that I still have welts. It was fucking amazing and definitely deserved.

I came home in a daze and slept so well, only waking up to tell him about my dream 'It was in a big open basement and you were with two other men, both shorter than you with black hair.. late 30s. It's like you knew them well. Out of one of the guy's car you started pulling different objects. A giant dildo, a thick wooden paddle, rope, stinging nettles, pegs etc. As I stood shivering and watching you all were talking happily about me "proving myself" to be yours. I tried one time to interrupt but you punched me once in the stomach and I fell to my knees and stayed there. You all then proceeded to pick me up by my hair and tie me between two poles. You started by touching me all over and one of the guys tutted and said we were there for a reason, and your hand crashed into my ass. The other guy said "here are the rules. You shut the fuck up and take it and he keeps you. You make even a whimper and you come home with us". I looked at you and nodded silently before you all started to beat, fuck and attack me. I stayed silent, tears running down my face as you all enjoyed using my body. You took me further than I've been before but to stay with you I took it silently. Once you untied me I fell to the floor and you all took it in turns to fuck me into the concrete mercilessly. I stayed silent. As you'd all finished I curled up into a little ball and waited for you to finish talking about me before you scooped me up, put me naked in your back seat and drove away.'

And to show him my adoration, and turn him on before work, I sent him a naked photo of my bruised body and voice recorded an ice cold shower.

Thank you Sir for the treats, the experiences, the giggles, the firm hand. I absolutely adore you.