For my kinky Kitten

Wi****

Posted
You seem like just the kind of dirty slut I like to put in her place. I come over and you let me in with a smile. As you're closing the door behind me I spin you to face me and push you against the wall, pinning you there with a hand on your throat while I rip off your clothes and leer at your tight little body. After roughly running my hand over your exposed skin, pinching your nipples and cupping your pussy, I stare into your eyes and command you, "on your knees, where you belong, slut."
With a hand in your hair I *** you down, then watch you open my pants and draw out my thick cock.
"Get it hard, your dirty mouth was made for this." As I harden and grow, stretching your lips around my girth, I start thrusting to bump the back of your throat and cut off your air, making you *** on it.
Once you've got my cock wet with spit, I pull you up by your hair, spin you around, and pin you against the wall with a hand on your upper back. I pull your hips back, kick your legs apart, then give a sudden smack to your exposed ass.
"Beg for this cock, slut!”
Your moaned pleas are desperate, dirty, debauched, and perfectly suited to the slut you want to be for me. The pitch of your kinky begging rises as I reach down to pinch your clit and roughly thrust a finger, then two into your tight wet pussy.
My invasive fingers pull away, and you lewdly moan “Daddy!” at the sudden emptiness. Before you have a chance to catch your breath, you feel the hot, thick head of my cock against you, pressing firmly against your virginally tight entrance.
“You want this, little girl? You need it? You're desperate for me to stretch you, spoil you, ruin you for any other man?”
Before you finish the word “yes” I'm pushing forward, stretching you more than you've ever felt, overwhelming your senses as I continue to plow deep inside you, relentlessly opening your depths for my long, thick, hard cock. As my head hits your cervix you cry out and cum, your orgasm racing up suddenly before you can prepare.
As you shake and quiver, still impaled on my cock, I growl in your ear, “You didn't have permission, whore. You're going to pay for that.”
I pull back quickly, leaving you suddenly empty, and you push your ass back needily trying to recapture the source of your pleasure. The *crack* echoes through the room as my big hand strikes your ass, *** and dirty pleasure rushing through you as you clench and pull away, just as the same hand descends on your other cheek.
“You want more cock? You want me to fuck you until you black out from pleasure? Good girls get fucked good, selfish bratty sluts get spankings until they beg for more, and remember that their orgasm belongs to Daddy.”
To be continued…
Posted
Shew 🥵🥵I’ll be waiting on the rest of this
Goddess_Fifi
Posted
I want more of this🤤🤤🤤🤤