Need cuck advice

Cuckwannabe-6308

Cuckwannabe-6308
Posted

I have a huge addiction to wanting my wife to fuck others. It's to the point to where it consumes me and I can't control the urge. I don't know what to do

Cuckwannabe-6308
Posted

I've told her. We have discussed a lot. She doesn't want to do it.

Posted

then you have to accept this.   there's nothing to stop you enjoying the fantasy in your head.  But, you have to accept her decision on this

Cuckwannabe-6308
Posted

I agree. But I don't know how. I'm not pressuring her. It's just a demon I'm struggling with inside

Posted
We all have demons to fight buddy. However as @eyemblacksheep says you may need to accept this and try to move on...
Posted
Have you talked to her about it? I would suggest doing that. Have difficult discussions are not easy. Just be mindful how you execute that discussion.
Posted
Have you talked to her about it? I would suggest doing that. Have difficult discussions are not easy. Just be mindful how you execute that discussion.
Posted
Is she willing to just role play it? My wife and I role play it all the time. She would never do it in real life, but she’s ok with pretending (telling me stories of being with other men, telling me I’m small, etc.) We do this quite often.
Posted

Sounds like she found a way to compromise, which is good. She obviously loves you very much.