CURIOSITY

Ju****

Posted
I'm curious: what's your favorite non-standardly sexual physical AND/OR personality trait of yours?

I'll kick if off: my toes & my lower back are sexy af. Personality trait would be passion that's bold yet gentle. If that's a cop out, I'll say not being cheaply nice, but kind in such an honest way.

Look forward to hearing from y'all lovely kinksters šŸ§”
Posted
This was hard to think outside the box! But I think my calves. Other people like my feet but I'm not partial to that.

Personality, I think it's my ability to take pleasure in making others happy. I enjoy giving as much if not more than receiving.
Posted
I would have to say my back, itā€™s my strength. Other people would say my arms or butt.
Personality- always very even keel especially when situations get rough.
Posted
love it! Good, honest answers šŸ’š
Posted
5 hours ago, Viv1027 said:
I would have to say my back, itā€™s my strength. Other people would say my arms or butt.
Personality- always very even keel especially when situations get rough.

That reminds me - the dimple in the small at 5he bottom of a girls back is hands down one of the sexiest little traits a woman can have. Seen best on all fours with her ass up and her eyes on me! šŸ¤¤

Posted
Eroticism is as hot as is gets and different with every person I've ever been with. For some it's a way they are with their own body for others it's a way they are with mine. But eroticism can make any body part sexy. All my favorie sexy moments include that totally seductive moment where everything else melts away. Weather it's giving me a particular look, a way a person moves towards me or the way they arch their body and push themselves against me whilst I tease and hold them. It has nothing to do with shape size or gender either. Sexy is just sexy and when you get it you'll spend your while like trying to get it back. šŸ˜Ž
Posted
Strong eye contact that desires to be owned/taken or seeks to devour. Either will do.
Posted
I'm turned on by a woman with interest In sexual activity, vanilla, and kink. All else being unequal, this woman could control me if she let me.
Posted
My boobs and lips seem to be what draws people in and then my eyes. To me eye contact is so important. When you have a true connection with someone your eyes can say it all. šŸ«¦šŸ«¦
Posted
Saturday at 03:37 AM, NeuroRainbow said:
This was hard to think outside the box! But I think my calves. Other people like my feet but I'm not partial to that.

Personality, I think it's my ability to take pleasure in making others happy. I enjoy giving as much if not more than receiving.

Ditto but Iā€™ll think harder on this and post something more original with some time.